Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > FLORIDA CRIPPY??

Thread Title Search
FLORIDA CRIPPY?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2010, 09:54 AM #1
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
FLORIDA CRIPPY??

hey yall im a west coast head have absolutely no idea about the CRIP. was listening to tony touch radio and method man was talking about it. heard of it a few times...apparently growers run huge ass plants with only like 1 plant per 1k bulb...it comes out dark, stringy....sounds like some weird shit! there was a huge thread called THE BLACK a while back but no pics!!

i wanna see some pics....real interested in seeing good pics of east coast buds like CRIP....PIFF.....i wanna see what yall are messing with out there.
Yes4Prop215 is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2010, 05:21 PM #2
Graham Purwatt

hey bro,crippy is pretty much a general term used to refer to any "kind" bud around here. everything without seeds that'll tear you up in a few hits is crippy.i remember hearing one time that you take a hydro plant and cut the rootball,plant it in soil and voila,crippy.funny the bs you hear if you listen.also the blacks thread i believe was called black haze aka tha blacks by a guy called redeye.hope that helps

Old 12-20-2010, 05:28 PM #3
toasted1

toasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the rough

most ppl on the east specialy in fl could give a fuk what strain the erb is they just wanna know if its dank
u could tell the first person u give it to what it is by the 3rd person it gets to its just crippy
4 types of weed
crip
mids
regs
dirt

stay safe

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:29 PM #4
OnTheWater

OnTheWater will become famous soon enough
FLORIDA CRIPPY??

It's just a general term like stated but when you mention it to the fl peeps they will tell you it's the Black Haze.. Everyone n there mothers started calling everything without seeds, crippy..

The black is top notch.. Just needs to be done right
OnTheWater is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2010, 05:39 PM #5
OnTheWater

OnTheWater will become famous soon enough
FLORIDA CRIPPY??

MoneyMike got some shots of the Black you can prolly peep em in his albums

I know she made her way to the west as well but not many ppl willing to cash crop a 90+ dayer.. If you have the right black and some big pots you'll have no issue smashing the 2 per mark... A Greenthumb is needed as well

Nothing like a proper haze..
OnTheWater is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2010, 06:22 PM #6
s13sr20det
admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.

Location: Paddling my boat up the dum dum river, planting shitapple trees
s13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Purwatt View Post
hey bro,crippy is pretty much a general term used to refer to any "kind" bud around here. everything without seeds that'll tear you up in a few hits is crippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest 88950 View Post
you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"
s13sr20det is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2010, 09:11 PM #7
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
ahh i see so the black haze is what im interested in. and everything gets called crippy just like premo crops get called beasters and anything remotely dense and frosty gets called kush...
Yes4Prop215 is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2010, 09:14 PM #8
Aeroguerilla
I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle

Aeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud of
I had some Mango crip when i was in Fort lauderdale shit was banging best shit FL has to offer

Find me on Instagram Sunrisecannabis207 or 207_downeast_smoke_and_vape
Aeroguerilla is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2010, 10:39 AM #9
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Cripi is originally Colombian, as in "creepy" because some of the earliest versions were pretty Hazey, grown in greenhouses, the one I saw pictures of was on quite a steep hill. Commercial product that generally uses a variety of Dutch etc. genetics not the Punto Rojo, Mangobiche/Corinthian, or Santa Marta that Colombia is famous for. A Colombian friend here knows a Greenhouse owner back home, gets offered it free all the time, but does not like it and smokes PR or Mangobiche instead.

This makes it's way up the coast to Costa Rica and other countries and also it seems the USA. Now it seems to be becoming the generic term for a certain quality of weed, no matter where it is from. It is expensive even in Colombia, $700/k.g. IIRC, when Punto Rojo is only about $100 or $200.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:43 AM #10
ganjasuiteseat
universal at least

ganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura about
crip a slang for dro.where i from there is crip or regs.dats it.dis mids shit started in the atl and made its way to north fl.then evry where else.white widow and ak is king,and kush and disel is what we like to call exotic.peace