You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Suggestion for New Forum

Thread Title Search
Suggestion for New Forum Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2006, 10:32 PM #1

Suggestion for New Forum

DELETE

Last edited by Indigo; 03-11-2006 at 10:56 PM..

Old 01-20-2006, 11:12 PM #2
sunnyside
Plant Manager

sunnyside is a jewel in the roughsunnyside is a jewel in the roughsunnyside is a jewel in the roughsunnyside is a jewel in the roughsunnyside is a jewel in the roughsunnyside is a jewel in the roughsunnyside is a jewel in the roughsunnyside is a jewel in the rough
I second that...

Last edited by sunnyside; 01-21-2006 at 10:06 AM..
sunnyside is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2006, 12:09 AM #3
Dr. D

Dr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of light
Excellent idea...this would be very helpful to newbie growers and we do see alot of them here..everyone gotta start some where and it would be a great help to them....peace

To fathom hell or soar angelic
Just take a pinch of psychedelic
Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2006, 05:13 AM #4
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Love the idea of a place to be able to pop in and possibly help someone/advise (always a great pleasure) or even learn (always a new trick to be learnt), makes things so much easier and more effiecient........i can see the idea really boosting the site, deffinatly a possitive move.
Peace
truecannabliss is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2006, 05:22 AM #5

that sounds like a wonderful idea!

Old 01-21-2006, 05:25 AM #6
Rellikbuzz

Rellikbuzz will become famous soon enoughRellikbuzz will become famous soon enough
I agree, Chemchris, and I'll be here to help with any additions to the forum that I might be able to contribute.

"People would learn more from their mistakes if they weren't so busy making excuses for them"
Rellikbuzz is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2006, 05:25 AM #7

Hi everyone,
I've been growing for number of years and can't seem to break free from my CFLs and micro grows. Most new growers get discouraged with expensive systems they see. The forum should include micro gardens and CFLs, since the costs of a grow are low and relatively easy to pull off when space is limited. Just a suggestion.
GL

Old 01-21-2006, 05:44 AM #8

i think this is a great idea...

anything i could do to help...

i think indigo should be a mod..or whatever.. i've just noticed... she really seems to have very strong leadership skills, and always asks the right questions to properly facilitate the learning process...along with excellent growing skills and great ideas... just a thought..

Old 01-21-2006, 10:20 AM #9

HeHeHe

See what you went and did girl? Someone has Just Noticed the help you give out and they wanna Elect you to be a MOD on a Forum you suggested. I would Second that if I wanted you to Slap me. You're setting YourSelf up for many a sleepless night. I thought you were trying to keep a Low Profile?

Last edited by WeedWrapperMan; 01-21-2006 at 10:24 AM..

Old 01-21-2006, 01:54 PM #10

Actually I could use a good slap. I can't think of a better person to put the Newbies through the paces. I might pose as a young growdie just to get some attention.