in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > NEED woman's advice

Thread Title Search
NEED woman's advice Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2010, 12:57 PM #1
newhiddengrower

newhiddengrower is on a distinguished road
NEED woman's advice

Hi im madly in love with this girl, that i treated bad at FIRST, but as time went on i started to fall in love with her. She now knows how much i care about her but she doesnt care as much anymore. I broke up with her because i feel that she no longer cares for me.
and its killing me inside.

What should i do? Should i wait and give it sometime and wait for her to come back?

Or should i go and chase her back?

THANK YOU
newhiddengrower is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2010, 01:27 PM #2
xcrispi
Test Subject No. 421 - Blackened

xcrispi is a jewel in the roughxcrispi is a jewel in the roughxcrispi is a jewel in the roughxcrispi is a jewel in the roughxcrispi is a jewel in the roughxcrispi is a jewel in the rough
Yummy Bud ?
Crispi

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:53 PM #3
Amber Trich

Amber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really nice
Dude... thats why you should always treat everyone awesome.

If she started being aloof because you treated her shitty I doubt she'll be chasing you down.

Start making amends now, but go slow and dont be desperate. try to establish a loving friendship and then make it more..

Also keep improving yourself.. grow your headies, do what you love and be a good human.. sometimes love will come to you when you dont expect it.

be nice and good luck! thats just my 2cents..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:58 PM #4
Amber Trich

Amber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really nice
also, tell her the truth. tell her why you broke it off.. tell her it was stupid, because it was instead of breaking it off you should have been proving your love!!

i hope it works out for ya

Old 11-17-2010, 08:55 PM #5
redspaghetti
love machine

redspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhiddengrower View Post
Hi im madly in love with this girl, that i treated bad at FIRST, but as time went on i started to fall in love with her. She now knows how much i care about her but she doesnt care as much anymore. I broke up with her because i feel that she no longer cares for me.
and its killing me inside.

What should i do? Should i wait and give it sometime and wait for her to come back?

Or should i go and chase her back?

THANK YOU
Dont know its good until its gone ?

Learn from your mistakes and move on ...

IF you really love her, let her go, if she loves you she'll come back if not ... well good luck with that one!

cheers,
red.
redspaghetti is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:36 PM #6
mrspollenjock

mrspollenjock is on a distinguished road
hey

hi there i think u should just leave it
it doesnt look like she wants it anymore some girls are like this
but u need to treat girls with love and care that what girls need or maybe tell her how u feel and see how it goes and if it dont work out then try and find someone that wants u 4 u peace hope everything works out
mrspj
mrspollenjock is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2010, 05:02 PM #7
LadyCropSitter

Chances are she is still hot for you because you already treated her like shit, girls like that.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:48 PM #8
LittleMissGrow
CC's Lady

LittleMissGrow is a jewel in the roughLittleMissGrow is a jewel in the roughLittleMissGrow is a jewel in the roughLittleMissGrow is a jewel in the roughLittleMissGrow is a jewel in the roughLittleMissGrow is a jewel in the rough
if she loves you she'll come running back. i'd say as much as it may hurt, man up, suck it up and move on. if you're gut told you she no longer cared then there must be a reason no? if you were wrong she will try to talk to you and try to get you back. i know everyone says this but there really is plenty of fish in the sea. not all are good fish, when you find the right one, she won't let you leave her lol. when cc and i broke up once he told me it was over... i kept trying to call and text him lol. he ignored me, i gave up and then he showed up to see me, and we're living happily ever after. from experience if she wants you she'll work to get you back. you will find the right woman when you are meant to.

CC's Lady...
Visit Our Vert/Stadium Garden... WhiteBerry M-39 Sour Diesel https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136363
LittleMissGrow is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2011, 10:20 PM #9
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
screw her friends and make her jealous
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 07:02 PM #10
cnalfonso

cnalfonso will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanlives View Post
screw her friends and make her jealous
Yea, that is definitely not the way to go. Just let it be. If it is meant to happen it will. If not move on, there are many fish in the sea. I just ended a complicated relationship and what helps me is out of sight, out of mind.
cnalfonso is offline Quote