Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Ladies help.. my wife is sick

Thread Title Search
Ladies help.. my wife is sick Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2010, 07:42 AM #1
nukklehead

nukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nice
Ladies help.. my wife is sick

Sorry to post on you girls but my wife has been diagnosed with Lichen Sclerosis which is a very debilitating predominantly female disease. I wont go into detail, you can research if interested, but like lots of female diseases very little is known , researched, and/or there is no cure other then symptomatic. Anyway we are experimenting with alternative/homeopathic remedies and she us suffering from .. ahem.. vulvuar and rectal lesions/ulcerations. I have been researching extensively and have decided to try and cook up a thc tincture to attempt to relieve some symptoms. If any of you ladies out there know of anyone who as used our beloved plant for treatment of this horrible disease any information would be appreciated.
nukklehead is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2010, 02:09 PM #2
doinYODA

doinYODA will become famous soon enough
I'm very sorry to hear that your wife is sick and what you're both going through :( Unfortunately, I don't think I can be of much help other then pointing you to Granny Storm Crows information. It's probably a good place to start.

https://www.icmag.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=1422

My best to you and your wife. Sending lots of positive, healing thoughts her way.
doinYODA is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:32 AM #3
nukklehead

nukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nice
very informative and a big THANKS!! will be digesting this info with motivation

Old 11-15-2010, 07:52 AM #4
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Sorry to hear about your wife nukklehead I hope she gets better. Yoda advise is a good one, Granny has some great info on lots of stuff. You might even msg her yourself,shes a member here. Good luck and let us know how she does.

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2010, 01:25 PM #5
mrspollenjock

mrspollenjock is on a distinguished road
im so sorry to hear

hi im so sorry to here about your wife
i hope u both is ok
and get through it
its nice she has u there to surport her through this time for her
my husband was here for me when i was ill and it helped alot
so sorry to hear but if u need anyone to speak to get back u and ur wife
bye mrspj
mrspollenjock is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2010, 05:18 AM #6
nukklehead

thanks to mrs and all

just wish i knew someone who has had this condition which is rare that may be "friendly" and know some alt. therapy..

Old 11-29-2010, 01:27 PM #7
mrspollenjock

mrspollenjock is on a distinguished road
hi

hi i really wish i could help u on this
wot has the doctor said cant they help ur wife
or look up the internet im so sorry for u and ur wife
at such a time like this she will be proud that ur there for her
take care mrspj
mrspollenjock is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2010, 02:02 PM #8
doinYODA

doinYODA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukklehead View Post
thanks to mrs and all

just wish i knew someone who has had this condition which is rare that may be "friendly" and know some alt. therapy..
Have you tried doing a search for support groups?
You may be able to find a support group through a local hospital, or online even though your wife's condition is rare. There might be a doctor that specializes in your wife's condition that can point you in the right direction as well. Just thought I'd throw some ideas out there.

I hope that you and your wife are currently doing okay. Sending lots of positive vibes to you and your wife.
doinYODA is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2010, 01:18 AM #9
Haps
stone fool

Haps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to behold
There is good info on tinctures in the cooking forum here, glycern tincture seems best right off the bat, but that is a guess. Once you make the tincture, try it up your own wazoo first, so you see if it causes distress.
Haps is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2010, 05:56 AM #10
nukklehead

Thanks to all ..

Yes have been on the forums and discussion groups and have learned a lot.
Granny ( as above) has given me additional knowledge.
Again thanks to all... Just wish there was someone in this world (420) that has had some experience with this. I have exhausted the internet and feel I am a "internet knowledge king" (lol) along with the mrs.
Good advice on try the stuff on me first ... lol...