Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Anyone Using NPK Industries RAW line?

Thread Title Search
-
Anyone Using NPK Industries RAW line? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2015, 05:47 AM #1
fsttimes81

fsttimes81 is on a distinguished road
Anyone Using NPK Industries RAW line?

Like I said anyone using this? I watched the videos by Harley Smith and I'm curious...
fsttimes81 is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2015, 12:18 AM #2
Granger2

Granger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to behold
I'm using their yucca pwd. Works well. Guy at hydro store told me their ferts were organic. That was bullshit. Good luck. -granger

Old 07-10-2015, 11:33 PM #3
Mr.Mist

Mr.Mist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger2 View Post
I'm using their yucca pwd. Works well. Guy at hydro store told me their ferts were organic. That was bullshit. Good luck. -granger
Yeah, definitely bs.. Awesome products though, really soluble stuff!
Mr.Mist is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2016, 12:50 AM #4
gardener60

gardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura about
RAW Line

I seen that video with Harley Smith. I like the fact that they are water soluble, and according to the pitch you do not have to use a lot of nutrients just small amounts. I would like to try them. I am finishing up on my GH 3 part series. What the hell why not.
gardener60 is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2016, 01:59 AM #5
MisterBlah

MisterBlah will become famous soon enoughMisterBlah will become famous soon enough
Everything on that the RAW product line is can be found for 1/4 of the cost just by doing a little google searching.
MisterBlah is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:17 AM #6
Mr.Mist

Mr.Mist is on a distinguished road
Please don't use General Hydro(GH/GHE).
They've been bought by Monsanto.
Please don't support Monsanto.
They're evil!
Genetics is the #1 limiting factor!
Mr.Mist is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2016, 10:18 AM #7
MisterBlah

MisterBlah will become famous soon enoughMisterBlah will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mist View Post
Please don't use General Hydro(GH/GHE).
They've been bought by Monsanto.
Please don't support Monsanto.
They're evil!
This is a misinformed opinion on many levels.

#1. This thread is about RAW. Not GH.

#2. General Hydroponics was bought by Scotts. Scotts is NOT Monsanto. Scotts just bought exclusive distribution rights for consumer sales of glyphosate(Round Up).

#3. Monsanto is not evil.

#4. Regardless, you aren't supporting Monsanto by purchasing from GH.
MisterBlah is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2016, 07:28 PM #8
CaliWorthington

CaliWorthington is on a distinguished road
I have to take issue with point #3. Yes, Monsanto is evil.
CaliWorthington is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:00 AM #9
glow
Banned

glow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the rough
If Monsanto is evil than this is because capitalism leads itself to evil. But let's not be hypocrites because Monsanto tests its products for safety and sure the system is flawed so what we end up with is things like Round Up (Glyphosate) being called safe. Years on and when it becomes the most widely used Agrochemical on the market a couple of scientists go hang on and link it to cancer and Parkinsons. Of course scientists and particularly mung nuts with PhDs have linked all sorts of agrochemicals to cancer etc --- however, this misses the point that cancer rates have fallen dramatically in the last 50 years.

GMO is another thing and there is a lot of ignorance and fear mongering around the subject... Should any company have the right to patent genes etc?? Nope of course not but politicians allowed this. So is the company guilty of doing what its purpose is? To generate money and keep their share holders happy? Are the share holders evil? Are politicians evil (answer to that being yes!)? Point being is I laugh my arse off about weed growers who call Monsanto evil because mistakes are made. In the meantime we have hydro companies like Dutchmaster who took a banned for use on consumable crop agrochemical (Alar) and put it into a bottle and told a pack of ignorant dickheads that Superbud/phosphoload was organic and safe and then these dick heads used it and happily sold their toxic shit to med consumers.

I can't help thinking that weed growers don't have the right to take the high moral ground when it comes to calling others evil. And frankly I couldn't give a shit who bought GH because end of day there are plenty of worse companies in the hydro industry already.
glow is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2016, 05:04 AM #10
glow
Banned

glow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the roughglow is a jewel in the rough
Ah and yeah you would have to be a complete dickhead to pay the prices that RAW are asking. Now that kind of extortion of an ignorant market place could be called evil.
glow is offline Quote