Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine

Thread Title Search
Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2010, 11:17 AM #21
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
very cool. cant wait to get one.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2010, 01:40 AM #22
Chamba

AquaLabTech We have a video that will be up next week.

please let us know where and when

thanks!

Old 07-13-2010, 03:11 AM #23
BulÚnath
Defending Hawai'i (against Cali Import)

BulÚnath has a spectacular aura aboutBulÚnath has a spectacular aura aboutBulÚnath has a spectacular aura about
I want one for Christmas! Beautiful and elegant...
Would love to redesign the case with Koa wood but that would cost over $1,000!

Medical Marijuana patient

[ (G13 x Molokai) x Ducksfoot ] aka Nuclear Cloud X (Burmeese Pure x Oregon 90) aka Sugabears OB1
= TROPICAL RAINBOW
BulÚnath is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2010, 05:53 AM #24
Chamba

well I would think not..
cuz my stoned ass left mine on over nite
got up the next day...dumped out the drum and re-filled it..and turned her rt back on

overnight is a long time!.....the kif must have lots of contaminant in it.

Perhaps try re-sieving the kif in the tumbler again for one minute at a time? When re-sifting, resin heads due to being rounder and heavier, will fall through the mesh again at a greater rate initially than the lighter weight, odd shaped broken leaf matter and other non-active contaminant, so monitor the kif that re-passes through with a magnifying glass, so you will know when to stop. If you don't have a magnifying glass (25X or 30X works well) stop re-sifting when about 80% has passed through. The remaining 20% (still in the tumbler) will be mostly non-active rubbish.

Old 07-14-2010, 08:43 AM #25
ShroomDr
CartoonHead

ShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to behold

Looks pretty interesting. Anybody else have one? Sometimes i worry my buds dont look handled enough; all the hairs still standing on end. I intentionally 'handle' the buds a little. This would solve that problem, and give me a sweet bonus for doing it.
ShroomDr is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2010, 09:54 AM #26
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
? and why would you want your buds to look handled? I dont want my buds looking like that. That Tumbler is good though they make great hash

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2010, 12:21 PM #27
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShroomDr View Post

Sometimes i worry my buds dont look handled enough; all the hairs still standing on end. I intentionally 'handle' the buds a little. This would solve that problem, and give me a sweet bonus for doing it.
that i so funny. I have had the same problem in the past. people are so dumb and used to getting bricked crap that a sativa fox tail scares them off. Unless the buds are pressed together rock solid they think it isnt good. even if all the gland heads are gone.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2010, 07:33 PM #28
ShroomDr
CartoonHead

ShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
? and why would you want your buds to look handled?
So it doesnt look like i grew them. The bud most people get have no hairs left standing on end, the majority of mine do. Maybe its because im a gardener, and ive seen a good amount, but my freshly trimmed and dried buds looks a lot different than some shit thats been vacuum packed, or brought in a garbage bag from outta state. Perhaps its something a non grower wouldnt notice, but it sure sticks out to me.

I dont want to handle them; i just dont want any suspicion as to why the buds are so lightly damaged.
ShroomDr is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2010, 07:46 PM #29
local

local is on a distinguished road
very cool, gonna get one of these!
local is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2010, 08:37 PM #30
reckon
the cake is a lie

reckon has a spectacular aura aboutreckon has a spectacular aura aboutreckon has a spectacular aura aboutreckon has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantaknow View Post
does anyone know where one can find the 125 micron stainless stel mesh at on the web ,as i would like to do a diy kif collector ?please pm if you do and i will inturn tell ya whats up and how to make one yourself ,it wont be professional grade like bubbles ,as i am shure his top quality like his other products ,thanks a bunch ,
GRAINGER

https://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg...N=0&sst=subset

it'll take you some hunting, but I found 14"X14" squares of 75 micron, and 110 micron for under $10

they sell many, many sizes
reckon is offline Quote