You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow###

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow### Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2010, 08:22 PM #31
bobblehead

bobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant future
https://www.bghydro.com/BGH/itemdesc....RHBS04&eq=&Tp= XXL - 9.3' x 4.6' x 6.6' - original MSRP: $499.00

Check this out. I got it for less than $250 shipped. The color isn't as grey as the the picture looks, more of an off white. Either way, I have tons of panda film, so I just planned on sticking that up with some velcro on the upper portion of the tent.
bobblehead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:12 PM #32
NorCal530

NorCal530 is on a distinguished road
looking good man
NorCal530 is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2010, 12:47 AM #33
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Bobble if you can get some Orca Grow Film the shit is better than mylar and panda film I really would like to cover the inside of my Grow Lab with it just watch the video and you can see how much better and even light distribution you get with it the shit is awesome..

https://www.orcagrowfilm.com/Articles.asp?ID=148
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)
Thundurkel is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2010, 03:40 AM #34
bobblehead

bobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant future
Thanks for the tips Thundurkel! Especially about the liner not necessarily being water proof.. lol I would have found out by accident if it wasn't for you! That Orca Film looks nice! Thanks again.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:58 AM #35
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
No worries bro that's what this site is for, real cannabis grower's experience but you gotta take a average of those who know their shit lol... I ever get to do a whole room it's gonna be lined with that Orca Film for sure! 50% more light than mylar is just lovely that's A LOT of extra light to fatten lower branches and tops for that matter.

I'd like to update the grow and say I've got roots shooting out the sides of a few plants and they are nice and bright white and I have healthy new growth going on. Switched the lights up to 100% and I can tell it's kicked the plants into gear growing much faster than they did under my 400!
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Old 08-04-2010, 06:49 PM #36
peterjoseph88

peterjoseph88 will become famous soon enoughpeterjoseph88 will become famous soon enoughpeterjoseph88 will become famous soon enough
Hey thundurkel I have looked through all your grows, itsalways enertaining.. ill be following along with this one!
peterjoseph88 is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2010, 06:43 AM #37
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

2 weeks into veg for the girls on the outside and a week for the girls in the middle row! I'll be ready to flower in another 10 days or so!!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow 3 2010 060.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	72711

Old 08-09-2010, 07:35 AM #38
RugerBaby
Autos are for pussies!

RugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really nice
what up Thundurkel? Quick question regarding you electric setup.

I currently run 1 600w and want to purchase a second one. The only thing is, I DONT WANNA BURN MY HOUSE DOWN! lol

How do you have all this hooked up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartPothead View Post
I'm looking for career change and was wondering what qualifications do you need to become a MOD on ICMAG?
What does the avg MOD make around here?
RugerBaby is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2010, 04:55 PM #39
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

You know I was worried about that too and had a homie that wanted to cut into the walls and give me another oven plug or some shit and I was like I'll try it out first... I had figured like this, CFL cab was 296w and then I had my tent with the 400 I figured shut those down and I cover my pump and 1 light and my exhaust fan. I also figured breakers would blow if my shit was too much and NOPE! All good over here! My system is a power strip plugged into the wall and a exstension cord plugged in to that for my lights timer and the pump is on the strip along with another exstension cord that's plugged into my ac axial fan. Oh yea I also have my intake a 4" Vortex plugged into the strip also.. Also still able to run tv , lights, ac, oven ect .. Good luck

Old 08-09-2010, 05:10 PM #40
bobblehead

WOW... That's quite a load on that circuit... lol

I'm running 2 600w digital lumateks, a 440cfm fan, a 170cfm fan, a stanley blower, 3 circulating fans, and 1 CFL. That's everything I think... No problems yet.

Looking great Thundurkel.