in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow###

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow### Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2010, 06:38 PM #21
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
hahaha I know right finally climed into a tent I can walk around in with my table in it! Kinda crowded but I can still do it if needed.. I took pics when I did my first flood of the tray so I'll post those soon..
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)
Thundurkel is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2010, 07:16 PM #22
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
I didn't buy a stand for my table and I'm having problems getting it level which I didn't need with the drip system I needed it angled for all the nutes to drain back to the res. Right now the left side of the table is getting deeper than the right not too bad but off by 2inches it's 4in on the left and 2in on the right. It's flooding deep enough so my plants are being fully watered but I want it perfect I'll have to post pics. One end of my table rests on a rubbermaid container and the other end is hangin over my res..
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Old 07-28-2010, 01:14 AM #23
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Let The Games Begin!!!

I'm all setup and got my table flooding on a timer woooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!! !! Stay tuned the show has started folks....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	The Setup 014.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	70641 Click image for larger version

Name:	The Setup 015.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	70642

Old 07-28-2010, 02:11 AM #24
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to all
Badass. This is going to be a good one. Best of luck with the new setup.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2010, 04:32 AM #25
jasondanzig

so why did you go with the smart pots this run vs the air pots? i know you cant flood and drain the airpots, or so iv read, but you could have set those up on a drip system. just curious. looks fucking tits, gonna be a lot easier than hand watering. good luck

Old 07-28-2010, 04:45 AM #26
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thanks it's all purps and 2 blueberry's! I'm so excited to have a good harvest of "quality" smoke cuz my last 2 runs were not up to my expectations and I blame it on the heat upstairs and a ph drop test kit. Every lil point matters in hydroponics and the filtered water has made a HUGE difference....

Old 07-28-2010, 05:03 AM #27
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Well I went with the Smart Pots cuz I wanted the option to do flood and drain and they were much easier to top flush than Air Pots IMO.. I was going to do a drip system till I bought all the shit and didn't have a drill to make holes in my irrigation lines and it looked like WAY more shit to go wrong on me. Plus flood and drain is probably the best way to water pushing all the gasses in the medium up through the top and then when it drains in sucks in fresh oxygen to the roots. My best CFL plants were done with me dunking my containers doin manual flood and drain so I'm STOKED to have it automated. For those wondering right now my veg mix is as follows

7ml Aqua Flakes A&B
1ml Roots Excelurator
2.5ml Multi Zen

I'm seeing new growth on everything so can't wait to see some nice bushes soon! I know some may ask why am I using Multi Zen in veg well it's cuz I've noticed faster growth when using it at a lower dose in veg...

Old 07-28-2010, 08:11 AM #28
bobblehead

bobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant future
Looking good Thundurkel! Quick question, sorry if I missed it, but what tent is that? I just bought a Homebox XXL. I'm pretty excited to get it set up and running, because my current space is very tight.
bobblehead is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2010, 07:08 PM #29
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

I went with a GrowLab GL120L and be sure NOT to spill water under the secondary floor cuz it will leak through the stitching!!! I found out the hard way trying to get my table level while it was flooding LOL idiot move I know!

Old 07-28-2010, 07:13 PM #30
Nicoli
Banned

Nicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet man! I like. I am looking into a GL145 myself.

I too, hope to shut down my CFL cab sooner than later!

Tagged
Nicoli is offline Quote