in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$##

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$## Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2010, 05:34 AM #41
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Ok so my pen got here just in time for me to mix up my first batch of nutes for my tent and I calibrated it with GH 1500ppm solution checked my tap water which is sitting at 141ppm which isn't too bad. So with my veg mix I'm using of 7ml A&B 1.1ml Roots Excelurator and 2.5ml of MultiZen comes out to 764ppm which is where I wanted to be for veg anyway 700-750ppm so I'm happy. Water temps were 73 it's cool to have a nicer pen I must say lol and this one feels nice and solid,well built and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not seeing this one last time cuz I paid $24 for the TDS EZ from HM Digital cuz it came with a pack of 1342 calibration solution but if only I had flipped through a few more pages I would've found the AP-1 and AP-2 (EC instead of ppm) but yea I suggest getting one if you don't have one already as they are needed to get the most out of your grow..
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)
Thundurkel is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2010, 05:40 AM #42
grow nerd

I see you still haven't gotten the concept of sentences and punctuations.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:04 AM #43
Humboldtkush

Humboldtkush is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundurkel View Post
I still don't know yet as I never vegged out shit properly in either of them until this round so I'm not sure. I can say my Strawberry D's in the Smart Pots are really taking off now and I have bright white roots poking out the sides all over the place. I also opened up one of the Air Pots that the Sugar Cane Kush's are in.......
FYI i was using smart pots have had drainage problems but the air pots... no way there so legit hands down. I am bout to transplant out of the bag and into AP.
Humboldtkush is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2010, 12:15 PM #44
Quazi
Life, the Universe and Everything? Forty-two.

Quazi is a jewel in the roughQuazi is a jewel in the roughQuazi is a jewel in the roughQuazi is a jewel in the roughQuazi is a jewel in the roughQuazi is a jewel in the rough
Lookin' good as expected

-Q

----Updated 04/29/2010 - First update in too many months
My contributions to ICMag...

Quazi's Movin' on Up - 400W of CMH in a DR80 ~ Finished ~
150W HPS Cabinet by Quazi ~Retired~
Quote:
The Golden Rule with the Platinum Clause
1. Life is to be enjoyed.
1a. Not at the expense of another.

-Lee Stanley Danielski
Quazi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:51 AM #45
TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrogerman View Post
Im loving this idea also dude, i think your onto a real winning formula with Airpots & E&F, Simple & i think will be extreamely efficient. I cant wait to see your results here, what inspired you to run this system, is someone else running a similar system & inspired yourself or is it yourown brainchild bro! Very Nice Idea! also how do you find the the moisture formula?
Peace....Scrog!
Yeah, I thought this was pretty funny.

Tell us thund? What did inspire you to run this system? How did you find the Moisture Formula? Someone running a similar system or was this your own brainchild?

INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VERY.
TheRealDeal is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2010, 12:10 PM #46
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Oh you know the Flora Nova Ready Gro and Air Pots I copied you lol but the Smart Pots on E&F came from Minitrkn420 and my inspiration to use H&G nutrients came from his grows and the advice of Mjactivist
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Old 05-01-2010, 12:41 PM #47
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBomDiggitty View Post
LOL. You got three thousand posts. You got I don't know how many threads. I've seen countless vegging pics. When it comes to the final day of chopping, no pics. Nothing.
You know I just went through my other thread and you asked me to show pics of the Thunder Goo and I did it also showed the dried buds from the grow. I'm a broke ass ghetto motherfucker you all are lucky you get any pics at all right now cuz I can't afford batteries! I'm so sorry this bothers you so I will make sure to take pics of the few buds I have left just for you tomorrow...

Also when I take pics you are right I like to take a lot of veg shots and early flower then as many in late flower as possible and don't care that much about dry shots cuz they don't tell me anything about my grow really. Sure they look cool but I know how it tasted ect I like to go back through my grows and see what went wrong and learn from my mistakes and improve my skills.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:59 PM #48
InPotiTrust
Certified Pothead :)

InPotiTrust is a jewel in the roughInPotiTrust is a jewel in the roughInPotiTrust is a jewel in the roughInPotiTrust is a jewel in the roughInPotiTrust is a jewel in the roughInPotiTrust is a jewel in the rough
Thundurkel Nice to see you've come along way bro been following this thread and just wanted to give u shout...U don't need to prove anything to anybody bro just do your thing and keep yourself safe....I made my first outdoor thread on here so if u want to check that out......

EAST COAST CROPPERS

Outdoor fun 2010

250 SOG show

"If You Work For a Living, Then Why Do You Kill Yourself Working?"

"It's nice to be important but it's important to be nice"(justanotherbozo)

"slavery never ended, it was only made more comfortable so a fake sense of freedom could be maintained so the slaves never uproar"(purple_man)
InPotiTrust is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2010, 05:11 AM #49
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Dried Buds I grew lately

So here's some pics I took of the DJ Short Pre97 Blueberry and then some CFL Grown Magic Merlin I just got done drying and it's tasty!!!

So yea it turned blue for me just like I wanted and smelled dead on blueberries!!! Unfortunately I smoked my last lil nug yesterday cuz my buddy is a lazy flake and I couldn't wait no more since I'm low on bud... Sorry bro but good news is I've revegged it and the revegged plant looks like it's going to give a much better mom so I'll have cuts and I mean a lot of cuts by summer...

Now here goes the Magic Merlin harvested at 61days

Even though I only got a tiny amount cuz I flowered too early this is by far the nicest I've done in my CFL cab and by far the best looking purps I've grown and I'd hope you all agree. Judging off of this I can't WAIT to get my girls in my tent flowering so I can have a few zips of this shit to smoke on cuz it's SOOOOOOO sweet and grapey I found a strain I'll be keeping for a long time that's for sure and like it better than GDP so props to Outlaw Genetics Gorilla Grape should be just as good if not better..

Old 05-02-2010, 05:21 AM #50
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Magic Merlin in flower

So here are some shots I took of the Magic Merlin while she was at 8 weeks of flowering..

(very bottom nug)

Well there you have it what I think is a very nice purple strain and I know I'm not the only one