You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$##

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$## Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2010, 09:58 PM #21
Scrogerman

Scrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really nice
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundurkel View Post
this summer will be upgraded to a GrowLab GL80L with a 2x4 Ebb and Flood table 2 400s in Daystar ac hoods and 1gal Smart Pots of Ready Gro Moisture formula on flood and drain and I should get over a pound every 8 weeks!

Im loving this idea also dude, i think your onto a real winning formula with Airpots & E&F, Simple & i think will be extreamely efficient. I cant wait to see your results here, what inspired you to run this system, is someone else running a similar system & inspired yourself or is it yourown brainchild bro! Very Nice Idea! also how do you find the the moisture formula?
Peace....Scrog!

Old 04-27-2010, 01:24 AM #22
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Well the 2 400s and a E&F table I wanted and came up with myself but the Smart Pots on Flood and Drain with H&G nutes I got from Mini over at the Bay were I spend a lot of my time these days also. He gets great results and runs 5-8 strains at a time and has no problems!!! That's impressive since I've had problems running different strains with other nutrients but not now! I'm following mjactivist's feeding schedule which Mini helped him with. I just don't have Sweet and Carbo Load and will be going with BudCandy when I start flowering...(hopefully,if not all I have is Sugaree)
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)
Thundurkel is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2010, 08:06 AM #23
MrBomDiggitty
Banned

MrBomDiggitty has a spectacular aura aboutMrBomDiggitty has a spectacular aura aboutMrBomDiggitty has a spectacular aura about
I know you like to take lots of vegging pics, but do you think we could see the finished buds this time around?
MrBomDiggitty is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:33 PM #24
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
I take pics when I have batteries and too bad if you don't like it, I DON'T LIKE YOU! Stay outta my threads as I've said before....

Back on topic,
So yea things are looking fucking incredible right now all my girls are lovely and all perked up and I got some pics to share of the progress with what I had left in some old batteries I had lol I hate being so damn poor right now!
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:16 AM #25
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

update taken on 4-26-10

Canopy on 4-26-10

Magic Merlin1 on 4-26-10

Magic Merlin2 on 4-26-10

Gorilla Grape on 4-26-10

Sugar Cane Kush B&C on 4-26-10

Sugar Cane Kush pheno B fan leaves 4-26-10 looks like the Hubba Bubba Grape Pheno yea?

Strawberry D coffin cut's 1&2 on 4-26-10

Strawberry D's up top then left to right on the bottom is Gorilla Grape, Magic Merlin2 and Magic Merlin1 on 4-26-10

and then the batteries dies before I could get a top shot of the Sugar Cane Kush sisters!

Old 04-28-2010, 04:51 AM #26
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
Yeah my friend Sugar Cane Kush plant B does look like it may be a Grape Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum phenotype. If it does in fact end up being that phenotype you are in for some excellent smoke, dark purple buds and weight!
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.
reservationlabs is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 10:58 AM #27
Scrogerman

Scrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really nice
WOW Urk!
Tha`t guy BD must of really upset you fella, ive never seen you say anything like that to anyone before, i hate trolls man, fookin time waisters man. Anyway bro, looking good man,
what do you think the leaf damage is there, looks possibly pest orientated or nute, but? mmm, interesting that, what is your thoughts on that one, hope you got the Hubba Grape Pheno, Mmmm, Hubba Grape Pheno, just rolls off the tounge man! Good luck Thund!
Peace...Scroger!

Old 04-28-2010, 07:02 PM #28
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Yea I can't stand it when I've stopped bickering with somebody but yet they come to my threads and take lil shots at me worded ever so carefully not to look like to much of a douche but look back through my stuff and you'll see the BD guy just talking shit and after I drop it and don't even look at his shit he still feels he needs to watch my grows...

Old 04-28-2010, 07:14 PM #29
MrBomDiggitty
Banned

MrBomDiggitty has a spectacular aura aboutMrBomDiggitty has a spectacular aura aboutMrBomDiggitty has a spectacular aura about
LOL. You got three thousand posts. You got I don't know how many threads. I've seen countless vegging pics. When it comes to the final day of chopping, no pics. Nothing.

I'm not ever so carefully wording shit. Just pointing out the obvious.

Last time I sent you a private message asking how you can be repping Cali when you are growing AZ strains. You had to turn that into some troll flame war attempt. All you had to do was come correct with the info and its no biggie. You wanna call any comment I make a flame, then I won't comment on your whack grows that never show a final product.
MrBomDiggitty is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:16 PM #30
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrogerman View Post
what do you think the leaf damage is there, looks possibly pest orientated or nute, but? mmm, interesting that, what is your thoughts on that one, hope you got the Hubba Grape Pheno, Mmmm, Hubba Grape Pheno, just rolls off the tounge man! Good luck Thund!
Peace...Scroger!
What damage are you speaking of? The close up of SCK? If so the blotchy pattern is a trait of the strain