in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$##

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$## Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2010, 01:03 AM #11
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Yea I love to just watch my plants grow when I'm mad it helps me cheer up too..
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)
Thundurkel is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2010, 01:09 AM #12
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
So many samples such little room!

Ok so I have one of those good problems to have lol I did the usual asking for samples from nutrient companies like most do this time of year and check out what I got

Lovely isn't it? So yea I was going to do this new run with the General Organics line but now I have the whole H&G line and the 2 lil brown bottles are Roots Excelurator!! Fucking stoked man like $200 in H&G nutrients alone!!! I think what I am going to do is run the GO line in the CFL cab with CocoNot and Vermiblend and run H&G in the tent with Ready Gro Moisture Formula and Bio Bizz Coco Mix which is what the girls I have going are in either one or the other not mixed together. So yea it's gonna be a damn good show and I'm going to go out on a limb and say my best yield and quality to date is going come from the grow with H&G under my new Daystar A/C hood which has my tent 2x as cool in the sweet spot of my canopy so it's on and cracking like a junkie with a fresh rig lol
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Old 04-23-2010, 01:59 AM #13
chemdd

chemdd is on a distinguished road
woohoo finally get a front seat!!
chemdd is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 PM #14
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Ok folks so I flushed my girls really good and they have been getting House & Garden Cocos A&B and Roots Excelurator also foliar fed with Magic Green and I am using Drip Clean at .2ml per gal and boy am I excited to finally have a full nutrient line to use on my HID grow! Last time I had heat stressed plants too but not with my new hood so things should be really pretty in a few weeks here. I'm going to wait till the Gorilla Grape and Magic Merlins are 14" which should be in a week and by then I'm going to have tons of clones of all the strains I have in the tent after clean up before flower!

Old 04-25-2010, 12:49 AM #15
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Update!

Alright so no need for rambling just got some pics to share with ya and hope you all enjoy the show....

Canopy 4-23-2010

Sugar Cane Kush pheno B 4-23-2010

Sugar Cane Kush pheno C 4-23-2010

Gorilla Grape 4-23-2010

Magic Merlin1 4-23-2010

Magic Merlin2 4-23-2010

Strawberry D Coffin Cut1 4-23-2010

Strawberry D Coffin Cut2 4-23-2010

The jungle of purps 4-23-2010

until next time ...... SMOKE!!!!

Old 04-25-2010, 12:59 AM #16
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Also as you can see after foliar feed with Magic Green and 2 days of H&G nutrients and my girls are all fixing themselves and getting rid of the problems they had with the other nutes that were being used! I can see already why everybody that uses House and Garden nutrients never go back to what they used before. I mean shit it's super concentrated additives last longer than other companies the base nutrients are no more than 10ml a gal and that's just in weeks 4&5 and you just go back down from there. The other thing I like about these is that my solution is damn near clear after mixed so there's not a bunch of dyes and crap going into my plants. Also with Big Mike from Advanced talking all that too much phosphorus stuff and bloom boosters need more potassium well guess what? Shooting Powder is 0-9-20! No wonder it's said to give 20-30% increase in yield and from what I read and have been told it makes the ladies produce copious amounts of resin so I'm really excited to use it. Then the BudXL extracts the sugars out of the leaves and bracts transferring it to the buds! I got a feeling I'm going to have the BEST tasting crop I've ever had this round and it's all purples and 2 Strawberry D's and the coffin cut I have is said to be the BEST strawberry strain you can get and the shit turns burgandy and pink with the smell of strawberries dipped in fuel!

Old 04-25-2010, 11:08 AM #17
GreatLakes THC
an Arthur P. Jacobs production

GreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Nice score on the samples Thundurkel, and your gals are looking great. I'll have to go research the BudXL. It sounds like it could be a good product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundurkel View Post
burgandy and pink with the smell of strawberries dipped in fuel!
Sounds Mmm Mmm good. I'll be following along.

GreatLakes THC

Old 04-26-2010, 08:15 PM #18
redwood-roots

redwood-roots has a spectacular aura aboutredwood-roots has a spectacular aura aboutredwood-roots has a spectacular aura about
Locked in and glad to see the coffin make an appearance. Top her early, run 60-70, and enjoy. If you have any questions..hit me...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:43 PM #19
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Ahhhh yea!! The Coffin Cut discoverer! Yea man she's a closely guarded favorite in my circle of friends She's been topped once already and I don't have a mom anymore so I'm waiting to take cuts off these to back it up Everything in here will be supercropped as well My Sugar Cane Kush's have some MASSIVE stalks on them! I'm also glad to see the Coffin Cut nice and happy cuz I had it in a bad batch of Roots Organics Coco Fiber that was a bad batch so no matter what I did I couldn't keep my mom happy. Now that I started these 2 cuts in BioBizz Coco Mix and are being fed H&G Cocos A&B and Roots Excelurator they are REALLY taking off compared the the Cutting Edge Solutions 3part and Plant Amp and Mag Amped... Pretty happy to have my whole House&Garden line now since I didn't have the money to buy it all at once. But now since I have qt bottles of the BudXL, TopBooster, and MultiZen which are the more expensive bottles compare to the base which is what I'll be replacing first and it's only $65 for a gallon of Cocos A&B! Not bad IMO and I LOVE how easy to use these nutrients are and like I said before my solution is damn near as clear as it was before mixing in nutrients.

Oh also the Drip Clean is AWESOME!!! I can SEE it working since I mix nutrients in gallon milk jugs and then use 32oz Gatorade bottles to water with. Well with EVERY other nutrient company after a few days to a week I can see a buildup of salts or some type of film left from the day to day use which I imagine is what happens to drip lines and tubing. Guess what??? This is NOT happening AT ALL since I've been using H&G nutrients with Drip Clean

Old 04-26-2010, 09:47 PM #20
Scrogerman

Scrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really nice
Hey Thund,
Very interesting on the Drip Clean, i use various methods for growing, DWC, NFT etc, I always get a salt build up on top of Hydroton(DWC) after just a week or two, & im always having to clean/rinse that top 10mm layer, ive always got fresh hydroton ready to exchange that top layer but it's a right PITA. So im getting more & more interested in Using the H&G range, im hearing nothing but great things. Got plans for a Guerilla outing this season & hav'nt made up my mind on which nutes to use, i may have to give H&G (soil 2 part) a go. I think im gonna run, G'Organics next to it as a control just like yourself. Which one is the best in your opinion buddy?? Thanks for the inspiration bro! Loving your grow style btw! exellent!
Peace & Respect........Scroger!