Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Purple Maroc....

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Purple Maroc.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2010, 03:21 AM #11
durka_durka420

durka_durka420 will become famous soon enoughdurka_durka420 will become famous soon enough
one purple maroc plant has turned purple and loaded with resin! its mouthwatering smell and look is awsome ty female seeds for this strain and imo it works well for indoor growing as you can tell im not having a big issue with it so far didnt stretch much for me in flower either....well heres the beauty!

durka_durka420 is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2010, 11:23 PM #12
durka_durka420

durka_durka420 will become famous soon enoughdurka_durka420 will become famous soon enough
why does it seem like im the only one who gives a shit about this strain havent seen any grows on here of it only mine...people step up with some pics some grow logs come on now! this strain is good for indoor also i have had no issues sofar with indoor growing this strain! and to the female seed guys when i get to harvest ill take some pics for you guys so you can have some propper pics for others...i think thats why this strain might not be that popular not alot of pics for it...

Old 08-20-2010, 12:04 AM #13
Otto Flour

Otto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the rough
I give a shit. Been thinking about getting some purple maroc. Can't wait to see what it looks like in a couple weeks
Otto Flour is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2010, 01:16 AM #14
rubbanutz420

rubbanutz420 will become famous soon enoughrubbanutz420 will become famous soon enough
Yeah man, I give a shit too...Keep us informed with plenty of pictures.....How many seeds did you pop to get 2 different phenos? Which one is the purple pheno, Indie dom or satty dom pheno? Keep it up player and give us the juice, pics pics and a few more mother fucking PICS! AYYY OH!
rubbanutz420 is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2010, 09:07 AM #15
supadupa

supadupa will become famous soon enough
Nice dude! Keep it up

Old 09-06-2010, 07:59 AM #16
durka_durka420

well a purple maroc was done at 7 weeks flowering didnt take pics but she is dried and starting to cure stuff smokes awsome...smoked some with a few buddys they was amazed also currently smoked out on it now....makes me stupified lol

Old 10-02-2010, 03:17 PM #17
flyingfox

flyingfox is on a distinguished road
some pics of my purple maroc outdoor 2010

flyingfox is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:32 PM #18
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Thanks for the lovely photo's and report flyingfox!
Would like to see some more photo's and results of this new strain, if anyone has some.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:49 AM #19
durka_durka420

i got some macros of my purple marocs....here they are...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:51 AM #20
durka_durka420

heres some other ones of purple maroc this ones 12/12 from seed crappy pic i love this strain though im currently vegging some more and ill be flipping to flower in about another week.....it is really good smoke...ty fem seeds for this one has a permanent place in my room imo