Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Purple Maroc....

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Purple Maroc.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2010, 12:36 PM #1
wdcf
Thinking of a Master Plan

wdcf has disabled reputation
Purple Maroc....

Can you provide me with any pictures or any more info? Do phenos tend to get as purple as the purple power or is it more recessive?

Thanks
wdcf is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 12:51 PM #2
wdcf
Thinking of a Master Plan

wdcf has disabled reputation
FEMALE SEED GUYS!
wdcf is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2010, 05:41 PM #3
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Sorry! Been real busy.
It'll be more recessive, although you can expect some nice individuals with some purple, very resinous candles! A real eye catcher!
Hope this helps.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:28 AM #4
durka_durka420

durka_durka420 will become famous soon enoughdurka_durka420 will become famous soon enough
i am currently growing 2 of these right now there going along pretty good think i need to add some nutes i do know i have 2 different phenos as both plants are growing different but i will post pics once there bigger....and they germed quick so yeah!...
durka_durka420 is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2010, 03:31 AM #5
durka_durka420

durka_durka420 will become famous soon enoughdurka_durka420 will become famous soon enough
exclude this post as i posted about a strain wich was not purple maroc so it didnt hermie nor is one a male it was one of my autoflowerers that went male sorry for that was a bit too stoned LOL....

Old 07-18-2010, 09:08 PM #6
durka_durka420

plants are growing great now got one bitch strapped down under a scrog screen and is doing great...so one question to female seeds what is the genetic makeup of this strain meaning how much indica and how much sativa because both of mine look indica dom wich is not what i wanted...maybe its due to their age i dunno...im sure i will be able to tell when i flower.. but im liking the growth of this strain sofar

Old 08-01-2010, 10:34 PM #7
durka_durka420

ok update on these 2 different phenos for sure ones more sativa looking ones more indica..the one that looks more sativa is starting to throw some calyx's nearing 9 days flower she stinks alot more then the other one so im thinking this is the true purple maroc as it is flowering much sooner then the other 2....will keep you guys updated once i get some actual buds forming!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:35 AM #8
durka_durka420

oh i forgot to add heres the grow diary including this strain so people can take a look at how it grows.... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....93#post3705793

Old 08-07-2010, 05:58 AM #9
durka_durka420

Talking

ok ill add some pics into this thread of the 2 distinct phenos i have noticed with this strain so here they are

the purple maroc is the plant in the front and it was the first one to start flowering and you can tell this one is the mainly sativa pheno and a bud shot for you

now here is the other purple maroc pheno wich is growing in a dwc bubbling bucket...she is about 3 weeks old from seed.. can tell it is mainly indica judging on how wide each blade is on the leafs and branching very very well for its age with no topping what so ever... no flowers on this one yet..

thanks for looking and hope this helps female seeds customers who have purchased this strain!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:03 AM #10
durka_durka420

man oh man how these are growing....pheno #1(biggest scrog plant) is budding nice i believe im seeing a hint of purple and the smell is a very fruity almost citrus smell just makes you keep smelling your fingers! and very good trichome development its loaded!..pic below

pheno #2 is alittle slower with calyx formation not as loaded with trichomes but the smell is much stronger then pheno #1 its a pure fruity pebbles smell just mouth watering! cant wait to smoke this one! pic is below its the plant in the far back..

and here is pheno #3 wich is the pure indica pheno i have this one just showed preflowers as its 12/12 from seed has the growth speed of a sativa node spacing like a sativa but branching like a indica! cant wait to see the bud formation on her! pic is below