Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Thread Title Search
N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2010, 07:53 PM #21
ptg

hahaha titoon awesome hash pics!

Hash 4 is really reminding of low quality morrocan polm,does they blend low quality resin too there?Nor does they adulterate it and charas?

I didn't have smoked a lot of charas,but i always found it to be of lower potency than dry sifted hash...but with a smoothier taste...i would be curious to see the difference between dry sift and charas coming from the same plant...

Thanks for sharing,titoon,and i do hope your stomach will get better!

Old 03-20-2010, 08:19 PM #22
Blimey
Take A Deep Breath

Blimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really nice
Blimey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Ah Titoon......to be in your (hiking?) boots.

Always dreamt of visiting Nepal/Bhutan/Tibet.

Great thread! Please keep the pics and stories coming!
""...My deluded friend" he said, "...Everybody in this business knows that all the drug money from the narco- trafficantes finds its way to the City of London. Look at the HSBC bank, how they moved all those millions of dollars for the cartels in my country. Why your country did not prosecute them is clear to us, Great Britain does not care where the money comes from, as long as it comes to Great Britain, and no British Bank will be punished for bringing in the drug money. You people did it to China in the 19th century, and now you do it with the rest of the world. .."

"What is clear to this overworked law enforcement agent from a country which is truly suffering from the corrupting effects of Cartel Heroin is that the UK has absolutely no agenda to promote or support any agenda for legalisation, because it would mean a strangling of the supply of illegally-generated drug profits, but then, the UK is not alone in having no intention of lifting the yoke of prohibition!"
Blimey is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2010, 09:32 PM #23
Braindead#1
Omae wa mo shindeiru

Braindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really nice
Thumbs up

Need some kind of your hash ball bro! Mouth watering....!

Lucky dude
Braindead#1 is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2010, 09:43 AM #24
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
Hello all !

First thanks a lot for your comments and for the rep !

so ty TrichyTrichy , ranneG, Ticklemyballs, Corium, Ramius, wilde, High Lowlander, Blimey, Braindead#1

Quiet_Riot :

well ice is hard to come by here, well maybe not in ktm, but getting good herb in ktm will be quite hard i guess, or expensive. so i have my dry sieve screens

Dimajones, mate i'm waiting for you come by the middle of august, and we ll go hunting ! 600E return from london...

mriko, thanks for the tip on the temple ball. I have to see if i find some to see if i can notice a difference. but you know, dealers speak a lot to sell their product, and i bet if i ask temple ball they ll just get some black hash looking like a ball...
how does this affect the hash ? and i can do it easily on my own if i get unpressed charras ?
for the probiotics, actually i ve been digging into that since the beginning of the week, hard to come by here except in the lassi, traditionnal milk "curd", i like it with banana, and i ve eat once a day. especially i used local antibiotics so i have to get my good bacterias back

1000ARMSofKALI yes local food is soooo spicy, in france we don't use much chili pepper in the food, so i'm not used to that. guess my stomach can't handle more than two meals of it in a row.

buddah
i'll get some picts, but haven t been much in the mountains yet, i'm working from monday to friday...

samba thanks for the tip, actually i'm going there today...
but already have a fulload of pollen as you can see !

ptg actually HASH1 reminds me of that low quality moroccon polm, but HASH4 is very creamy, stick to your finger, and is pure i m pretty sure.

HASH1 could have been adulterated with some sandy soil (not really a health hazard), and i know that they sometimes use chemicals to adulterate black hash. so far i'm pretty sure the hash i bought was not adulterated.

Indeed dry sieve and charras are very different. I would say the smoothness really depend on how you smoke : the dry sieve pollen is really smooth pure in a pipe, in a joint black hash seems better.

charras has a very distinctive taste and smell i found (those i tried from amsterdam as well as here), probably because of the hand rubbing. i ve been told that some low grade black hash are made using machinery (and adultarated by oils involved in the process), but i m not sure how. maybe it is just when they pressed it.

well charras is certainly less pure than dry sieve. You are not gentle with the plant when you make charras ^^ but it probably bring something along with the taste...

Here it is not true, from what i ve seen so far, as there is probably very very few people knowing of the art of dry sifting, or having a financial interest in it. but it could change !
I have brought my screens 80 and 120 microns, and will have them with me when i ll go for ganja trekking !

i was told there is a guy from holland around ktm at the moment, buying kilos of black hash and also making his pollen from kilos of herb.... i ld love to give him a hand for free (or a little nepali polm goodness ).. LOL

ok now i have to go, gonna try to smoke some chillums with the babas at Durbar Square !

soon the recipe of the nepalese xxx... no it does not come from the street !

Keep the thread alive mates, i'll be around to try to answer any of your questions or to read your comments !...

HAPPY TITOON

titoon29 is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:22 AM #25
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
Quote:
thanks for the tip on the temple ball. I have to see if i find some to see if i can notice a difference. but you know, dealers speak a lot to sell their product, and i bet if i ask temple ball they ll just get some black hash looking like a ball...
how does this affect the hash ? and i can do it easily on my own if i get unpressed charras ?
Actually shape would be rather cubic and not that of a ball, despite the name. I would say it could be compared, to some limits, with the gardah being turned into charas through pressing. I have pics of the whole process, I will post them here (if you don't mind, i don't want to hijack your thread). The resulting temple ball is very different from starting product.
Maybe you can give a try with the local sieved pollen, that would be interesting to see what kind of end product you obtain.

Quote:
Here it is not true, from what i ve seen so far, as there is probably very very few people knowing of the art of dry sifting, or having a financial interest in it. but it could change !
I am tempted to think that it's rather a forgotten art. There have been some twisted nepalese gardah during the Golden Age, and one French guy I know who's been living in Kullu valley for more than 30 years told me that when he arrived there, dry sieving was practiced. It is still done, traditionally, in Kumaon which borders Western Nepal, and I wouldn't be suprised it can be found overthere as well.

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns

Last edited by mriko; 03-21-2010 at 12:52 PM..
mriko is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2010, 12:56 PM #26
samba

samba will become famous soon enoughsamba will become famous soon enough
When on Freak street, you have to go to snowman, i think it was called. Heavenly chocolate cake!
Shit, I miss Nepal, its just so lovely there, the people, the mountains, everything, I'm starting to cry here....

Old 03-21-2010, 01:47 PM #27
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
mriko, of course i'ld love to see your picts! any pict related to the subject, kathmandu and or hash, is welcome !!!!

my local pollen contains way too much impurities to be efficiently transformed into charras, i tried it, it gets darker but still does not melt. but with a little adding of oil, it does

for good dry sieve, of course i'll be looking all around to find the good one, and i hope to !

samba, i got your message too late, i m back from Freak street... next time then... didn t score that pollen from the store as i have already a big ammount to smoke, but he seems a cool guy. i ll probably get to him for cool chillums !
titoon29 is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2010, 02:00 PM #28
TrichyTrichy

those pictures are fantastic! love this thread!
Big Hugs!

Old 03-21-2010, 02:23 PM #29
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
Quote:
mriko, of course i'ld love to see your picts! any pict related to the subject, kathmandu and or hash, is welcome !!!!
Here they are, but they're not mine, it's from Cherniak's "The Great Books of Hashish".

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:07 PM #30
redspaghetti
love machine

redspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud of
redspaghetti is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.