You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > --The Myth of Women's TV--

Thread Title Search
--The Myth of Women's TV-- Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2010, 06:07 PM #11
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
yeah thats it!...I wonder how hes doing now, did he get clean?
You been watching any of the Olympics KK?? The snowboarding rocked! Shawn White can really ride!

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2010, 06:13 PM #12
ka0tik_kreati0n
♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-♥

ka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really nice
hell yea! I want to learn to snowboard!!! wrightwood is not TOO far away so we have great snow, and big bear as well!

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

ka0tik_kreati0n is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2010, 06:19 PM #13
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
I skied for years, never tried a snowboard, I ride a wakeboard tho and a wakeskate..those are fun, but we have a skyski now...check em out..www.skyski.com its like flying on the water...sooooo much fun! I start yelling if I get up too high on the hydrofoil!! hahaha

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:24 PM #14
ka0tik_kreati0n

ka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really nice
you sound like my kinda chick!!! I love skiing(on water never tried snow)... where do you go for your skiing? cause Im not familiar with your area... or do you have to travel far?

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:35 PM #15
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

snow...theres a resort 15 minutes away...the lake is about 25 minutes away.

Be Good Humans.....

Old 02-21-2010, 07:04 PM #16
ka0tik_kreati0n

very cool very cool....
so what other shows do you watch?
ever watch for the love of ray j?
or that dude that wears the clock? wtfever his name is LMAO
or that rock of love show? lmao that one was my favorite

Old 02-21-2010, 08:24 PM #17
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Flava Flavvvvvvv lol hes funny!! the show where that New York chick spit on that other chick, cant remember her name..pokie?? or some shit funny!!
No matter how many times I watch Reno 911 or Seinfeld I crack up!! loveeee those shows.

Be Good Humans.....

Old 02-21-2010, 08:26 PM #18
ka0tik_kreati0n

YES reno 911 is my FAVORITE.. I love the dude in the shorts... LMAO
and the chick that they make really ugly with short butchy hair
HEE HEEE LARRY US...

Old 02-27-2010, 10:04 PM #19
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Have you seen the previews for the show "The Marriage Ref"? that looks pretty funny...ppl are weird!! lol

Be Good Humans.....

Old 02-27-2010, 10:11 PM #20
tokinafaty420

I'm pretty sure most television is directed towards women now.