You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > --The Myth of Women's TV--

Thread Title Search
--The Myth of Women's TV-- Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2010, 04:20 PM #1
ka0tik_kreati0n
♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-♥

ka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really nice
Talking --The Myth of Women's TV--

For those of you out there that are female - - -

what kind of tv shows do YOU like to watch?

I'm curious to see what kind of shows ya'll watch...

Most men probably think we watch lots of "chick flicks" and "womens television programming"

Personally I love TNT. That is my favorite channel besides MTV2. I like law and order(criminal intent, svu, & original), Bones, Las Vegas, Charmed, Rob & Big, Nitro Circus, Fantasy Factory, tool academy, man vs wild, wild boyz, the show with the guy who eats all that weird shit, among others...

Pretty much, I don't really "watch" tv.. like concentrating on it n shit cause usually I'm on the laptop messing around, or doing homework....

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

ka0tik_kreati0n is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2010, 05:13 PM #2
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
yea KK..I watch alot of MTV, real world, jersey shore!! [yea i watched it, hard to believe there are ppl like that!...gym, tan, laundry!! "The Situation"!! lol] Im a reality show freak...I watch a ton of them...survivor,big brother,all the housewives shows..Im a mess I know!! lol
But I also love the History, Discovery channels...and when baseball season is on Im watchin every Giants game I can!
But I also listen to music alot

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2010, 05:22 PM #3
ka0tik_kreati0n

ka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really niceka0tik_kreati0n is just really nice
oh yea, Im constantly on youtube... not necessarily to watch the video, just to listen to the music, I actually have a playlist I listen to with over 110 vids on it.. and it all varies.. I have anberlin, tech n9ne, hollywood undead, saosin, journey, jack off jill, evanescence, otep, and a bunch of others on my playlist...

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:26 PM #4
Miss Blunted
Resident Bongtender

Miss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud of
Too lazy to list shows, but here are my channels....
A&E
History
Bravo
Comedy Central
Nat Geo
Discovery
E!
Bio

As for movies...comedies and dramas. Will do chick flicks if they're funny or have some substance to them.

Mrs. Babba....gotta love the housewives of Orange County.....talk about some messed up broads!!!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:38 PM #5
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blunted View Post
Too lazy to list shows, but here are my channels....
A&E
History
Bravo
Comedy Central
Nat Geo
Discovery
E!
Bio

As for movies...comedies and dramas. Will do chick flicks if they're funny or have some substance to them.

Mrs. Babba....gotta love the housewives of Orange County.....talk about some messed up broads!!!!
LOL ya no shit MissB! they are a bunch of botoxed, plastic, idiots!! I love it!! hehehe Gretchen is the best, she cracks me up!
Im watching CBS Sunday morning news show, with Charles Osgood, its one of the best shows, awesome!

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Old 02-21-2010, 05:42 PM #6
ka0tik_kreati0n

oh yea im all about reality tv shows lol especially those on vh-1.. like celebrity rehab.. what fucking idiots!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 05:45 PM #7
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

oh hell ya KK...thats for sure, Tom Sizemore..omg that guy! and that one girl,cant remember her name, young, cute, shes so messed up, was freaking out cuz her pack of smokes wasnt a hard pack!! hahaha and I couldnt watch when Mackenzie Phillips dog had to be put down, ohh soooo sad!, still missing my dog too much to watch.

Be Good Humans.....

Old 02-21-2010, 05:51 PM #8
ka0tik_kreati0n

aw yea... that was sad when the dog had to be put down... I remember the first season, I liked that guy that was all tatted up and he was a singer for a band, cant remember the name of it... but their single that was a hit was that butterfly song...

Old 02-21-2010, 05:53 PM #9
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

I cant think of his name either, but I know who your talking about, love that song!

Be Good Humans.....

Old 02-21-2010, 06:00 PM #10
ka0tik_kreati0n

he's so hot!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl6BiileOrg