Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > what games you play when stoned

Thread Title Search
what games you play when stoned Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2010, 05:16 PM #31
ArcticBlast
It's like a goddamned Buick Regal

ArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to all
sounds like a good plan lol

ArcticBlast
ArcticBlast is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 05:18 PM #32
ka0tik_kreati0n

I like my sons spongebob game....
lol

Old 01-18-2010, 05:19 PM #33
AntelopeDope

AntelopeDope will become famous soon enough
unreal tourney 2k4 CTF forever!
AntelopeDope is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 05:26 PM #34
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to all
yeah i want a wii so that my kids can play "ni hao kai lan's butterfly game"

ArcticBlast

Old 01-18-2010, 05:30 PM #35
kushkid420

kushkid420 will become famous soon enough
I'm not a total gamer or anything, but I like to play one of those WWE wrestling games on the wii with my younger brother. Racing games like NFS are fun too.

But when I'm really stoned I play gridwars (linux knockoff of geometry wars). REALLY TRIPPY STUFF! L4D when I'm at my mate's house!

Old 01-18-2010, 05:46 PM #36
BACKCOUNTRY
Mourning the loss of my dog......

BACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of light
Other than playing Ages of Empires II on my PC, the last gaming platform I owned/played was the original Playstation. I get bored of video games fast, I can't believe you all have the money to spend on games and platforms.
BACKCOUNTRY is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 05:48 PM #37
ArcticBlast

i have no money, and i still play the original AoE lol

ArcticBlast

Old 01-18-2010, 05:48 PM #38
unthing

I skipped few console generations, before the ps3 my last console was super nes in the 90s when I was kid.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:55 PM #39
IWanaGetHiSoHi
Grandmaster of Bonghitsu

IWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the rough
Did someone say L4D? I hate vans ...
IWanaGetHiSoHi is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 05:58 PM #40
ArcticBlast

i want L4D and L4D2 so bad! i was always waiting on a guest pass that i never went out and bought it or got it from steam lol!

ArcticBlast