Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > what games you play when stoned

Thread Title Search
what games you play when stoned Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2010, 02:34 PM #21
alaskan
Banned

alaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsanewickedx View Post
what games do you all like to play when stoned?

... bmx games(matt hoffman) ...
The only game I ever play now is dave mirra's freetyle bmx 2.

I don't play the game itself, like missions and all that, but ride around trying to do realistic stuff, like I'm actually there. Me and my riding buddies used to spend so much time taking turns (ten crash rule) zoning out and playing this while waiting for the weather to clear up.

I've also made like 40-something levels for it that are pretty awesome. Here's two of them... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktS8zFBlIg

I'm actually about to load a bowl and play right now that I mentioned it...
alaskan is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 02:42 PM #22
StealthDragon
Recovering UO addict.

StealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really nice
I like to turn out the lights and shoot zombies.

Anyone ever play N2O (nitrous oxide) for ps1? that use to be my favorite thing to play when stoned.

My autoflower stuffs <--old (vertical 2k room)

My micro perpetual grow (closed for now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

The chains men bear they forged themselves. Strike off their chains and they will weep for their lost security
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
StealthDragon is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 03:14 PM #23
NextLevel

NextLevel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainStoner View Post
desert/jungle/urban strike.. heli game.. good series.

I play burnout revenge or Def Jam fight for NY on the xbox 1 but my mostest favourite stoned game of all is gran turismo 2 on the PSX. I can while away 5 hours playing super bust a move on xbox 1.... lol

Desert and Jungle Strike were sick back in early 90s. I still play them through emulation sometimes.

I am currently playing these: Forza 3, Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead 2, and Bayonetta.

I just got Bayonetta. Game is one of the best I have ever played. Highly recommended for any Xbox 360/PS3 gamers.
NextLevel is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 04:52 PM #24
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKCOUNTRY View Post
Do non-video games apply? Here are few that I burn time on...................

Find my lighter, find my pipe, find my bud jar, and the ultimate............where did I put my beer down, and the most challenging of all.........did I finish my last beer before I opened the one in my hand?
Those are long time favorites. I also play "Where did I put my keys?", and "How red will the resin on my finger make my eyes If I rub them?"
caljim is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 05:24 PM #25
xinsanewickedx

as of right now i only have a ds but i am planing on picking up a wii or a 360.does any one know sum good rpg's for the wii or 360?

Old 01-18-2010, 05:26 PM #26
ArcticBlast
It's like a goddamned Buick Regal

ArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to all
lol you should get a 360 then you an KK can play army of 2 all day

ArcticBlast
ArcticBlast is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 05:27 PM #27
Yellowmoon

Yellowmoon will become famous soon enoughYellowmoon will become famous soon enoughYellowmoon will become famous soon enough
Pretty much only Fallout3.
Yellowmoon is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 05:30 PM #28
ArcticBlast
It's like a goddamned Buick Regal

ArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to all
yeah i finished f3 on pc, now i dusted off the old f2 lol

infinitely better imho
ArcticBlast
ArcticBlast is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 06:10 PM #29
xinsanewickedx

if all goes as planed i will get a wii and a 360 ,who knows maybe even a ps3.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:13 PM #30
unthing

Recently Batman arkham asylum and Dead space on ps3. Dead space is especially nerve wrecking while high, can't go on more than couple of hours max.