Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Welcome to Female Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Welcome to Female Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2014, 12:25 AM #31
Johnno

Johnno is on a distinguished road
I bought a 10 pack of female seeds auto ak and of the 10 only 4 were viable.
All germed as they should but the leaf mutations were so severe there was no way they were going to grow.
I have to say I'm very disappointed with them and quite annoyed that I wasted my money.
Johnno is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2014, 12:42 AM #32
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
That sucks...better luck to you in the future!

unregistered190 is online now Quote

Old 02-25-2014, 09:37 PM #33
Shiva Blaster

Shiva Blaster will become famous soon enough
I just wanted to send out a big Thank-you to the Female Seeds team. I'm new to these forums, but started growing Female Seeds genetics when I got into this hobby a couple of years ago. I've had nothing but excellent results with your quality genetics at a reasonable price, keep up the good work!

So far, I've grown:

1. C99 (my all-time fave)
2. Grapefruit
3. Bubblegummer
4. WWxBB

I'll definitely be popping more C99 in the future and look forward to trying some of your other strains, as it appears there's tons of great info on them here. That Lemon Skunk and Black Sugar have definitely caught my eye!
Shiva Blaster is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2014, 05:42 PM #34
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Anybody have pics and or experiences with bubblegummer recently?
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2014, 07:14 AM #35
Shiva Blaster

Shiva Blaster will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Anybody have pics and or experiences with bubblegummer recently?
No pics handy, but I grew out 3 seeds last year. All were stretchy/branchy plants, but all 3 were different phenos. My favorite had rock hard golf ball nugs with a rotten sweetness to them, but nothing like bubblegum. Potent smoke though! One of the others was airy and skunky, and the 3rd was almost cheesy in flavor. All were decent, but it's not the most stable strain. TBH, out of the 5 Female Seeds strains that I have grown, it's probably the only one I wouldn't grow again.
Shiva Blaster is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:15 PM #36
Joppeli

Joppeli is on a distinguished road
Bubblegummer in 55 liter dwc. Got only 0,6m2 of space for plant. Sick 465 grams dried A+ bud with 400W hps plus 120W cfl at flowering. Very recommended strain for commercial growers.

Real couchlocker.

Joppeli is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:30 PM #37
Joppeli

Joppeli is on a distinguished road
Found another one, 10 x Iced Grapefruit, indentical setup but gt424 NFT. ~450 grams of dried bud. Sativaish with hint of Ice to balance the feeling. Very social effect.

Joppeli is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2015, 04:34 PM #38
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiva Blaster View Post
I just wanted to send out a big Thank-you to the Female Seeds team. I'm new to these forums, but started growing Female Seeds genetics when I got into this hobby a couple of years ago. I've had nothing but excellent results with your quality genetics at a reasonable price, keep up the good work!

So far, I've grown:

1. C99 (my all-time fave)
2. Grapefruit
3. Bubblegummer
4. WWxBB

I'll definitely be popping more C99 in the future and look forward to trying some of your other strains, as it appears there's tons of great info on them here. That Lemon Skunk and Black Sugar have definitely caught my eye!
Hey hey, what's up there with that WWxBB?
Lyfespan is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 04:13 PM #39
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello All!!

Thanks a lot for you support!

At our website you check a lot of detailed information about our seeds.

C99 is in stock, and it will stay for a long time, no worries!!
And our incredible LEMON KUSH is now on sale.

With any order you do, we add a free seed, that can be a blueberry cheesecake or a sexbud. both great quality, but for different situation...

Order can be done with credit card in our website, after we have ordered and paid, we delivery in 48 hours max!

Old 09-14-2015, 07:19 PM #40
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hi Female Seeds!

I was just looking your website for a pack and I'm indecided between C99 and SexBud.
Could you compare the yields and aromas please?, I need a low smelling indoor smell with high yield of course

C99 seems to fit but SexBud has a different appeal, maybe even more interesting.
Thanks for any info

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote