Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Welcome to Female Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Welcome to Female Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2009, 03:50 PM #21
GR8shoeBaDizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hello shoe,
The first two numbers are the month, and the second two numbers are the year. So, these would have been from March - '09.
I hope that helps.

FS team
thanks you

Old 09-25-2009, 06:44 PM #22
PioK

PioK is a jewel in the roughPioK is a jewel in the roughPioK is a jewel in the roughPioK is a jewel in the roughPioK is a jewel in the roughPioK is a jewel in the roughPioK is a jewel in the rough
month|year ;

yeah yeah jeaaaaaa ;] fresh seeds old grower needs ;] but old seeds germ nice in deeds ;] someone have and wants sell Cindy ?? pleazzz ??

in this year Grapefruit...

...in cross GfxVictory... but thinking its more GF ;]

greatings from polish organic MJ lover to the best breeder on earth ;] i luv you guys ;] for your work ;]
peace
Stajemy przed kolejnymi wyzwaniami z przekonaniem, że nasza wola ducha i samodyscyplina pozwoli nam na wyważenie każdych drzwi i dowolne rzeźbienie rzeczywistości. Wolni i nieskrępowani, dzięki uświadomieniu sobie swoich pragnień, i wytrwałym ćwiczeniom w ich wizualizacji niczym boski stwórca sięgamy po to co wydaje się niemożliwe.
PioK is offline Quote

Old 09-26-2009, 02:18 PM #23
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of light
do you have some pictures of the ak fems ,thanks

Old 09-26-2009, 03:58 PM #24
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantaknow View Post
do you have some pictures of the ak fems ,thanks
I'll have a good one for them soon enough.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 PM #25
early4surely

early4surely is on a distinguished road
Good Folks,

Could you please be so kind as to inform around when we should expect to see new seeds released?

Of particular interest to an early outdoor fanatic like myself are Maroc, Purple Power and Easy Sativa.

Definitely hope to see these drop prior to spring... And I'm already planning away.

Thanks cuz,
Earl
early4surely is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2010, 02:03 PM #26
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hi Earl,
You'll hear about it as soon as we have some ready to go.
It will be posted in the latest newsbrief, which you will find as a sticky thread.
I hope this helps.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:12 PM #27
Kreat

Kreat is on a distinguished road
Hi there femaleseeds,
I want to put in an order for some of your ICE, White Widow, and some NL. I was wondering if we should be expecting some new stock soon? Thanks!!!!
Kreat is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2011, 04:40 PM #28
Luv a Grow

Luv a Grow will become famous soon enoughLuv a Grow will become famous soon enoughLuv a Grow will become famous soon enough
Been growing your seeds for years with great results,
just started a pack of your new C99, loved your Iced Grapefruit..
Cheers fellas,
just wanted to ask if you could please cross your C99 to either Lemon Larry OG Kush or the SFV OG Kush???
Be a great cross and guaranteed seller!!!
Luv a Grow is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2012, 09:31 PM #29
a420head

a420head is on a distinguished road
Thanks fms for the gift seeds. I had to decide between c99 and the hybrid, now I have both. You are the best
a420head is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 05:58 AM #30
Sky Mask Blues

Location: north of one border but south of another... Wa Baby
Sky Mask Blues will become famous soon enough
There seems to be a lack of information of the Nevilles Haze and a lot of questions. Is there any more information you can provide on NH that isn't included on the websites description?
Why arn't the test growers comments included in the review of the strain? Does it truly have the same flavor?
Any new or additional information on your NH would be most appreciated.
I've popped a few and would like to know what I just got myself into, whether I just planted a jungle or just a few trees? Many thanks
Cheers.
SMB

BerryliciousXsourdiesl BluemysticXAm'dam flame

Taste the cannabis rainbow
The Sky Mask Blues
Sky Mask Blues is offline Quote