You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > A Tester Finally

Thread Title Search
A Tester Finally Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2005, 08:39 AM #11
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Updates

Well Ferry I'd like to say yes we are off to the races and your girl's are doing well. thanks to all of those who took the time to post a reply and hope tp make it worth your while for checking out a little ole Bucket Homegrown, Female Seeds Style. They are at about 16 inches now and will more than likely flip at 2-2 1/2 feet since I have 6 1/2 feet of upper growth room before I even haft to bend anything over. I've since moved the Special Skunks into the center row but overall groth has been very very even due to the use of the mover all I have had to do is spin the buckets 180 degrees every few days or so and all is well. Dummy Proof I like that. Ok Female Seeds Team I'm not gonna top at all. Teresa doesn't and here tree's are the Bomb. What do you think? Ok enough bs here are some shots. Hope all is well for everyone.

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment

Last edited by mrwags; 08-18-2005 at 10:04 AM..
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2005, 08:56 AM #12
bartender187
Bakin in da Sun

bartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the rough
"Ok Female Seeds Team I'm not gonna top at all. Teresa doesn't and her tree's are the Bomb."

NICE! MrWags, very healthy plants, i must say man. There looking great, it looks like you got your system dialed in nicely. I wouldnt top either.. i was plannin to on my God Bud's, but then i just let them get a lil' bigger, and took of one of the many side branches.

Those are goin to get HUGE!

btw, i love your setup, very nice + tidy.

hehe, lata
bartender187

Last edited by bartender187; 08-18-2005 at 08:58 AM..
bartender187 is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2005, 10:02 AM #13
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
bartender my man whats up? I'm proud to have you post on one of my grows,I hope to make it worth your while to take time out and stop by every now and then. Well folks what can I say that I haven't already said " FEMALE SEEDS ROCK" I've used Ferry's and Female Seed's Team's seeds for over a year now and have 2 (you heard me right 2) males in that time.

Ok you tell me Is this A Female:

Damn ferry you and the crew know what you are doing and I can Only say from the bottom of my heart Thank You for lewtting me test your beans. But enough with the ass kissing,here are some pics:

In 21 days these GIRLS have grown to 20-24 inches and the Special Skunks are 8-9 inches. I'm gonna flip more than likely on Thursday. I've waited to be able to take some cuts from the Specials and by Thursday they should be about ready. I switched the rez this evening,running the usual(pbp,liquid karma,cal-mag,silica blast,and hydroguard)ppm 1300. I gotta say between using all organic nutes and Female seeds it saves a lot of time in the long run. Oh and the girls have started to get a little stinky so we had to fire up the scrubber:

Duck Tape man you gotta love it. Hope everyone has a great week, see ya next Sunday.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2005, 03:39 AM #14
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
That's looking healthy Mr Wags.
Do you flush your pots with plane(ppm 100??)water??

Old 08-25-2005, 11:19 AM #15
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds
That's looking healthy Mr Wags.
Do you flush your pots with plane(ppm 100??)water??

Words from our sponsor. Yes Ferry right before I go to straight flower nutes (After 1 week of 50/50 veg /flower) I will do a flora kleen flush change the rez and go to 100% flower nutes with the additives. In the end I do a 2 week flush with ph'd water. I use only Pure Blend,Liquid Karma,Blast Off,Cal-Mag and Some Bloom additives. I've found the final flush and a good dry and cure to help dramaticly in the final taste. Using organic nutes makes for a much easier grow in my opinion chemicals suck.

Mr.Wags

Last edited by mrwags; 08-25-2005 at 11:20 AM..
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2005, 11:22 AM #16
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

Well all it has been a long hard month. It has been simply amazing to see before my eye's the growth rate in buckets with a single bulb. I have as stated mixed in 5 oz of Pure Blend Flower to the mix and let that run for a week and will soon be doing a good flush and going to flower nutes only very soon. The clones are cut and under my getto fabbed cloning chamber and have since enclosed the intake fan to keep out any light leaks and here are this weeks shots. Hope everyone is doing well in your world.

More getto cooling:

The Clones:

Vegging Fire Truck:

The Girls:

Sorry for the lighting but I will not be doing any shots in the dark this round.

But for you guys I did turn them out for a quick shot here ya go:

Mr.Wags

Last edited by mrwags; 08-29-2005 at 04:19 AM..
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2005, 12:27 PM #17
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
That's still looking fine and dandy man!!
What do you do against bugs??? With seeds you can make a very clean start, did you find any bugs ??

Old 08-28-2005, 09:02 PM #18
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

No bugs Ferry,well I did find a good luck cricket that I let hang around for a day or 2 to help me out. During construction all areas were sealed and treated. I take my shoes off in the flower room and thus far not one critter,well except me I guess you could say.

Mr.Wags

mrwags is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2005, 10:35 PM #19
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
can you say 'CLEAN'?

wow, Wags...what else can i say?

glad to hear you have no pests, seems everyone is getting some sort of critter these days.

what can you tell us about Fire Truck?
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2005, 11:10 PM #20
immortal

immortal will become famous soon enoughimmortal will become famous soon enough
ah just in time to see the ladies blossom. Good luck MRWags.

I was obsessed with growing marijuana before i even smoked for the first time
immortal is offline Quote