You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > A Tester Finally

Thread Title Search
A Tester Finally Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2005, 11:37 AM #1
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
A Tester Finally

A few months back when Female Seeds came on board the team asked for a few test growers and I and BOB were chosen to participate. At that time I state to them that I was planning a new system and that was a few months away and was told not to worry. Very Cool Indeed. So a few months has past and that time is almost here.

Northern Lights
Northen Lights x Ice
Special Skunk
White Widow x C99

This is what we will be working with this time around and hope to make the Team Proud.

We are currently under a 125 watt getto fabbed floro with home made Ebb and Flow using Pure Blend Pro Liquid Karma Silicia Blast and some Cal Mag. One more week of this and they will be moved in Bob's 400 watt hortilux Blue for pre veg.

And after some time will be moved to MY BRAND NEW FREAKIN BUCKET ROOM:

To be vegged even further under a 1000 watt Hortilux Blue On a Mover:

Team Female Seeds I only hope to make your patience worth it. At least you know I keep good on my promises.

Happy growing to all. This is gonna be fun.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2005, 06:11 PM #2
Teresa
Tree Grower

Teresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwags
A few months back when Female Seeds came on board the team asked for a few test growers and I and BOB were chosen to participate.

Team Female Seeds I only hope to make your patience worth it. At least you know I keep good on my promises.

don't think Female Seeds could have picked a better tester! :wink: .

Old 07-24-2005, 07:27 PM #3
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Wags is the MAN!!!

Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2005, 03:45 AM #4
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
That's looking very good Mr Wags!!
You're gona have some fun for sure!!

Old 08-01-2005, 05:35 AM #5
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Houston We Have Liftoff!

The 6 Nl and the 1 WWxC99 have been cleared for bucket blast off. Sorry Ferry it's not going to be a full run but have something special already planned for the next run. Hope everyone enjoys the show. Thanks Female Seeds Team.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2005, 06:44 AM #6
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
looking good WAGS very clean and tidy good job i germed 10 female seeds grapefruit 10/10 and no shim's

these girls are veggin others in flower

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2005, 07:39 AM #7

mrwags..... i got some of that widowrella growin..... looks like jewls hangin... you will be will be very happy........ smells great 2.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:56 PM #8
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

We Got 12 Full Buckets Now

I'm proud to say that we now have all 12 buckets full with some Female Seeds Girly Goodness:

The remaining empty buckets are Special Skunk. For those of you who don't remember what these baby's looked like when we grew them in BOB:

They seem to be fighters in adjusting to the nutes, but I'm telling ya these SS are fighters.

I see the buckets brought out the legends on these pages and makes me even more proud for what we have created and only puts on more pressure to succeed. Thanks For That.

Inner spacings have proven to be very well and feel pre vegging in BOB with his 400 horti blue did the trick just like we planned:

Nutes are now at 900 and ph has gone from 5.8 on monday to 6.0 today (suck them nutes girls) and all is well. Hope all is good for the community.

Mr.Wags

mrwags is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2005, 01:12 AM #9
Teresa
Tree Grower

Teresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of lightTeresa is a glorious beacon of light
Off to the races trust all is well my .Very healthy looking ,great start to what will be a GREAT thread :wink: .

Old 08-08-2005, 04:28 PM #10
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Nice planning Mr Wags, the smaller Skunk Specials can grow out just as big as the others, give them lots of light end they will adjust themselves....very nice project!!