Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > One for the newbs: cheap and simple hydro, but very effective

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
One for the newbs: cheap and simple hydro, but very effective Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2005, 11:06 PM #21
Dr. D

Dr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Ehonda thanks...glad u like
Mosses i dont normally change the water i just top it up and keep an eye on things, obviously if root rot occured water wud be changed and bucket and lid cleaned and if not too far gone rotten roots removed, tho root rot has never been a problem for me...i change wen goin from veg to bloom..but i will be changing the res a couple of times on this grow...il update with some pics soon she is really taking off above and below...peace

To fathom hell or soar angelic
Just take a pinch of psychedelic
Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2005, 11:16 PM #22
mosess187
WHERE THE GRASS IS GREENER

mosess187 is on a distinguished road
Well i'll keep an eye out for ya D............it is real interesting!!!
mosess187 is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2005, 11:30 PM #23
Dr. D

Dr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of light
glad u like it mosess theres more to come...im gonna take pics now so expect an update soon...peace

Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2005, 02:11 AM #24
CalcioErba2004
ICmag Football Nut

CalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to behold
wow doc thats really neat and so easy. :smile:

I might do this when it comes time to flower the mama....
Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
CalcioErba2004 is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2005, 02:11 PM #25
Dr. D

Hey Calcio, another satisfied customer ....go for it mate they are too easy....i took some snaps last night but was way to drunk and stoned to upload then i got they did strange things to me...anyway thats another story...heres the pics

comin along nicelyside shoots are poppin there heads out il super crop before i put em into flower then theyl shoot right up

roots are gettin down nicely since the last updat..the root juice is doin its job..i added some Cannazym too and they loved it...i only have one concern with the root juice which u will see in the next pic
the root juice seems to colonise on the roots that isnt rot it will wash straight off and the roots are lovely and healthy white under neath so for now i will observe and see how they go..the water will be changed for flower anyway and maybe just Cannazym after that(with nutes)il update angain wen she is under the 250hps..peace

Dank bud shot....

Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2005, 07:21 PM #26

Very Nice

Very useful info Dr.D. About to start my first hydro w/ rubbermaid tote. Due to my set up I will have to veg in a smaller container, do you see any problem w/ that? What is the air pump cycle? I Would appreciate any help. Peace.

Old 07-13-2005, 08:18 PM #27
Dr. D

Hi Darthvedder as long as ur not veging for too long a smaller container shud work just fine...the roots just dont stop growing thru flower...my container is at minimum size IMO i may have to change it wen i go into flower cuz it may not fit in the flower room...more pics soon..

Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2005, 01:18 AM #28
Dr. D

here she is at day 9 of flower

and shes even bigger than that tonight she would be bigger given the fact that she had only plain water and canna-zym for the first 6 days of flower the roots really took off but above growth was slow the cf is at 11 now and will stay at that for the next few weeks ph is at 6

iv changed the bucket to one of the buckets from my waterfarm so it cud squeeze into the space i was sure i took a pic of the roots but i cant find it so il take one tomorrow they are lookin awesome and healthy canna-zym is great stuff

Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2005, 02:31 AM #29
Dr. D

for anyone interesed here she is at 22 days 12/12 and still gettin bigger

she is gonna yield very well by the looks of things she is really booming...

Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2005, 02:43 AM #30
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Looking good, cant wait to do mine, probably wait till ya visit and then you can help.
Peace
truecannabliss is offline Quote