Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

Thread Title Search
ICMag women...what do you find sexiest? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2009, 01:55 AM #41
whodi

whodi has a spectacular aura aboutwhodi has a spectacular aura aboutwhodi has a spectacular aura aboutwhodi has a spectacular aura aboutwhodi has a spectacular aura about
i think they mean bad boy as in someone who takes control, rebels against unjust laws and fight for what they beleive in.. while sometimes taking dangerous risks to get him and his girl what they want out of life. Someone who can stand up for themselves and girl in any situation. Someone who can put their girl in place by controlling her mind/heart with genuine love and leadership.. not treating her like shit and listening to 'black music'
whodi is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2009, 02:01 AM #42
Miss Blunted
Resident Bongtender

Miss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud of
I like the bad/good boys that are secretly smart, but a little dangerous. I like a man that can grow weed all over the place and everywhere else. As far as looks, the "hotties" can keep walking. Not that I can't appreciate an exceptionally "good looking" man....I just like men that look different. I like little wierd characteristics and mannerisms. It's all about the way he moves his body or how he turns his head...it's not looks. Physically, I like tall men with a nice back and shoulders. Muscle is good, not too much...and I don't really like "skinny". A nice layer of body fat is needed for me.

Mrs. Babba said it...he has to make you laugh!!!

^^Whodi...yep, bad boys like that!!

Last edited by Miss Blunted; 09-02-2009 at 05:08 AM..
Miss Blunted is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2009, 02:07 AM #43
Bulldog11
Banned

Bulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to all
So is it sexy when I ask my dates to pop my zits on my back that I can't reach?
Bulldog11 is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2009, 10:51 AM #44
hippie_lettuce
Garden Nymph

hippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of light
Bulldog, do you ask them to scratch your back, too? heheh

A man with brains, not brawns. A man with calloused, yet gentle and strong, hands. A man who likes to hug! And a man with blue eyes
hippie_lettuce is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2009, 03:59 PM #45
Bulldog11
Banned

Bulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to all
Ahhhh, I love a good back scratching. I would take a back scratching over a massage any day. Just don't scrape one of my back zits. (eww)
Bulldog11 is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2009, 01:48 AM #46
BeanSprout

BeanSprout is on a distinguished road
A few women told me that they like how I smelled. I suppose that it is a hormone thing.

bs
BeanSprout is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2009, 08:00 AM #47
h^2 O

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
A few women told me that they like how I smelled. I suppose that it is a hormone thing.

bs
i'm assuming cologne. Unless you mean they *like* ur B.O.? I'm lost

the supreme court finds.... that the "laughing criterion" is not necessarily gender-specific - the same may apply to women.
all rise for the honorable chief justice aquaman

Old 09-04-2009, 12:52 AM #48
Feyd
sunshine in a bag

Feyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of lightFeyd is a glorious beacon of light
what i like in guys:

pretty hair
gorgeous eyes
slender, smaller frames.
short is a plus. i dated a guy that was 5'1". or 5'2". i'm 6'5". ^^
hygiene. if you smell like a papermill, it's over.
no facial/body hair. leg hair is okay. arm hair is okay as long as it's not a forest. scruff is alright, but i don't want it rubbing against mine/my face when we cuddle.
tender, higher voices. not impish, really, just naturally feminine.

i guess my perspective, the gay perspective, is a little skewed and is going to upset the curve severely.

if we're allowed to venture forth a little more, since we are on the sex topic, penises can be glorious or they can be hideous.
i don't like uncircumcised guys, and i don't like sad looking erections. i like the triumphant, arrogant bastards, streaked with blood pumping veins and so rigid they're likely to burst.

viva la penis! (and perhaps the turd cutter could do with a makeover.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummybud View Post
I feel like crying right now fuk this

Last edited by Mrs.Babba; 09-04-2009 at 04:01 AM..
Feyd is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2009, 12:37 AM #49
Miss Blunted
Resident Bongtender

Miss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post

bs
Everyone has a natural smell, you may not really notice it...but you do pick up on scents...explains the unexplained attractions sometimes too. I could pick my man out of a crowd blindfolded just by the way he smells...no cologne or anything. He smells good too

Old 09-05-2009, 04:30 AM #50
Mrs.Pthway
Go play

Mrs.Pthway has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blunted View Post
Everyone has a natural smell, you may not really notice it...but you do pick up on scents...explains the unexplained attractions sometimes too. I could pick my man out of a crowd blindfolded just by the way he smells...no cologne or anything. He smells good too
Totally agree Miss B. Mr.P definitely has his own little smell (other than smellin like MJ all the time!) and I love it! It is him....ya know? I love the smell of his cologne too, and can now pick it out on any guy walking by. Usually makes me think of the hubby (awwww.....barf!).

F.U.C.K.E.M.
Pledge

Mrs. P's First Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136115
Mrs.Pthway is offline Quote