Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

Thread Title Search
ICMag women...what do you find sexiest? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2009, 12:42 AM #21
Moldy Dreads
Banned

Moldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really niceMoldy Dreads is just really nice
Quote:
it's sexier to see two women together as opposed to two men....I guess
I guarantee you most women think the same thing.
Moldy Dreads is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 01:33 AM #22
ROJO145
Banned

ROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to all
Its because men have outties and woman have innies
ROJO145 is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 01:51 AM #23
sackoweed
I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!

sackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant future
well for my wife she said it was my smile.. : But we had this convo over 4th of july and some of the women i was around said they notice a guys shoes... Said if they are dirty and old beat up shoes the guy most likely is a slob etc.. and not to worry about the size of the shoe cos its not always right... lol... hmmm womens are cwazy... peace..

sack

Can't never did anything

click the link!
sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?
sackoweed is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 01:55 AM #24
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROJO145 View Post
Its because men have outties and woman have innies
LOL red!!
What about the ones that have both???!!??!

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 01:55 AM #25
iGro4Me
The Hopeful Protagonist

iGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackoweed View Post
well for my wife she said it was my smile.. : But we had this convo over 4th of july and some of the women i was around said they notice a guys shoes... Said if they are dirty and old beat up shoes the guy most likely is a slob etc.. and not to worry about the size of the shoe cos its not always right... lol... hmmm womens are cwazy... peace..

sack
HAHA....Dude, my mother always said that to me....spend good $ for shoes and take care of them!

Women notice shoes, and shoe size....It's a pretty good indicator in some instances *cough* 11 1/2 *cough*....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808kahumai:
P.S. The glasses are a very important part of giving/receiving a proper facial! I am willing to admit my fetish
~Heal Me~

Quote:
Build, Work, Dream, Create....That IS the American way
iGro4Me is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 02:05 AM #26
Gilles&Cheryl

What, am I the only one who likes a bad boy? ......or the only one being honest about it?

Old 07-23-2009, 02:08 AM #27
sackoweed
I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!

sackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant future
ot ohhh randude is an alien.. or, he wears three shoes to make his feet look bigger.. hmmm i wonder why? lmao.. j/k homie... peace..

sack

Can't never did anything

click the link!
sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?
sackoweed is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 02:11 AM #28
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
For me its the eyes..I can see alot with the eyes and if you can make me laugh!! ohhh boy is that a turn on! Babbas been doing that for 20 yrs now!! hahhaha

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:13 AM #29
iGro4Me
The Hopeful Protagonist

iGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of light
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by randude101 View Post
Yeah? Well I wear three shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808kahumai:
P.S. The glasses are a very important part of giving/receiving a proper facial! I am willing to admit my fetish
~Heal Me~

Quote:
Build, Work, Dream, Create....That IS the American way
iGro4Me is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 03:32 AM #30
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant future
My GF is into the Jesus look, what ya think, is Jesus hot?
Hundred Gram Oz is offline Quote