Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

Thread Title Search
ICMag women...what do you find sexiest? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2016, 02:27 AM #141
DarthFader1

DarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of lightDarthFader1 is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=sweetestsin420;5377742]one thing that gets me,and the first thing i notice,is a guys smile,smirk..uhh its soo hot when a guy has a sexy,not too big,smile and smirk.like if im talking to a guy,and hes there putting on that "playa" half-smile,then im hooked lol.apart from that,the way he dresses,i prefer kinda the gangsta thing going on,but he has to be a true gentleman,sweet and caring when im not feeling well.and last but not least,i like guys who are very sweet and stuf,but he has to be able to put his foot down when he needs to,i will admit i think thats hot...oh and i forgot,its pretty important,i prefer kinda quiet,reserved,kinda mysterious guys

This little gem has to be my favourite

"
Be prepared, son. Thats my motto" The Last Boyscout

DarthFader1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2016, 03:38 AM #142
rod58

rod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivor
gunna butt in , there's seven ladies who absolutely are in love with me , just can't get enough of me ...
i look in the mirror and i see i've got a face on me like a robbers dog ...go figure !
but ...who am i to argue with these ladies !
my wife and two daughters and four grandaughters can't be wrong ...can they ? ..lol.
rod58 is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:01 AM #143
GrnEyes

GrnEyes has a spectacular aura aboutGrnEyes has a spectacular aura aboutGrnEyes has a spectacular aura about
I think it is sexiest when a man looks like the Alpha but is kind and considerate. Kind to animals, kind to waitstaff, and considerate of his lady. I'm not talking about pampering or spoiling...just be kind and maybe open her car door first occaisonally. Its a small, free gesture that can yield great results for the man that does it. Especially the 25-35 age range. Some of these small gestures are lost on them.
There are thousands of incredibly sexy looking men out there (Jason Momoa, Joe Manganiello, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Fucking Hardy just to name a few) but its the ones that are kind and considerate that are the sexiest...cuz in the long run that's what matters when you live with them.
GrnEyes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:23 PM #144
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
I love nice strong arms..Naturally strong. Not all pumped out.

Old 07-29-2017, 02:50 AM #145
originalOutkast

originalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to all
He's got to be smart, and he has to have a sense of humor and of course, he needs to have beautiful lips. Men's lips are underrated!!!
originalOutkast is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2017, 01:29 AM #146
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Wow how do i keep missing this side of ic???
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is online now Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 08:55 PM #147
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnEyes View Post
I think it is sexiest when a man looks like the Alpha but is kind and considerate. Kind to animals, kind to waitstaff, and considerate of his lady. I'm not talking about pampering or spoiling...just be kind and maybe open her car door first occaisonally. Its a small, free gesture that can yield great results for the man that does it. Especially the 25-35 age range. Some of these small gestures are lost on them.
There are thousands of incredibly sexy looking men out there (Jason Momoa, Joe Manganiello, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Fucking Hardy just to name a few) but its the ones that are kind and considerate that are the sexiest...cuz in the long run that's what matters when you live with them.
whats wrong with your car door? does it need some oil, ill fix your car, but you sure as hell will open your own door

Old 11-28-2017, 09:40 PM #148
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
^ the opposite of what ladies would consider sexy right there. Wow
Lester Beans is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:25 AM #149
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
^ the opposite of what ladies would consider sexy right there. Wow

I thought the same thing Lester!! haha some mean ppl out there

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2017, 04:54 AM #150
Anne_Fetamine

Anne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the rough
I find boobs sexiest. {Lesbian here} :P
Anne_Fetamine is offline Quote