in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ʍoɹƃ uʍouʞun

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
ʍoɹƃ uʍouʞun Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2009, 02:23 PM #41
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant future
ROW #3

Katatonic

NYCD #4

Look at the nodal stretch barely any inner bud sights, hopefully that means just a lot of main colas. I'm excited to see...

I'm pulling this back aswell, the little walk way became over grown already and NYCD #2 was touching NYCD #4. Normally this area gets over grown, but not until the end of the season, I hope this is a good sign of things to come!

NYCD #5

side branching catching up...

Also pulled to the side for maximum light penetration and opens up the walking area in the patch.

That's all for now, I'm going to try to up date sooner than later, so chek back soon. Until then....

ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU
UnknownProphet is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2009, 12:28 PM #42
Elemental
ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'VILLE RESIDENT

Elemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really nice
Looking OBSSOM there!

sorry for the leafs problems,your product seem EXCELLENT,cant wait to know if work well!

good TRAINING'joB!

EAGER for the UPDATE!

keep it going MR.JUNGLE

Grapevine Seeds - Quality Genetics Through The Grapevine!
Here we go: Bubblegum Projects v.1 -
OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4 -
Next Projects: Bubblegum Projects v.2, OTM Projects v.1

Sour BUBBAGUM: PRE' 98 BUBBA KUSH x OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4

BUBBLE CLOUD: THE WHITE(TRIANGLE) x OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4

https://www.acmed.org/
https://medicalmarijuanaprocon.org/
https://www.seedbay.com/
https://www.bubble-hash.com/
Elemental is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2009, 02:47 PM #43
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
...ǝɔıu ʎɹǝʌ

...spuɐɥ ɹnoʎ uo ɹǝʇsuoɯ ǝɯos ǝʌɐɥ oʇ buıob ǝɹɐ noʎ 'ʍoʍ
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2009, 03:44 AM #44
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant future
Ele: thanks for always having the kindest words I'll be updated tomorrow hopefully hope all's well with you and yours my friend

Sleepy: you've unlocked the secret! glad to meet you and glad your checkng in..

A little written update:

I have been using strictly ORGANIC products. And will do so for as long as I grow. I have never had problems with burning and only once have had a spider mite problem. Well this time around everything was going next to perfect and then it happened....

the leaf tips are burned and even some of the serrated parts of of the leafs seem to be doing the same. Overall the plant is healthy, and better than most plants I see, but I'm still upset my ic debut is anything but perfect. The good thing is I took cuts before any of the minor damage occurred so hopefully the next gen will be even better without any complications.

Now the reason behind the burn is really baffling me. I've used only organics and never at the whole recommended volume. The last day of grow nutrients was June 28 then I decided to give one more shot of grow a week later July 5th, but with Peruvian Seabird Guano with a higher N&P. I decided that most would be going into flower in early August and they could use the one last boost of N. I only used 1/2 the recommended dosage and they didn't fully dissolve(they're in pellet form) so they really only got 1/4 or so the dosage. Two days after they seemed fine.

July 7th even though there was no bug or mold problems I decided to do a preventative
spray. I used an ORGANIC "Safer 3 in 1". I have heard good things from it and it's OMRI listed so I thought it couldn't hurt. I used the whole bottle for the 8 not in flower and throughly saturated them, which it said to do on the bottle. I actually thought I could have done more, because when I foilar feed I use 34oz for only 4 and the bottle only had 32oz. Anyways I'm at a loss because I believe it was the safer 3 in 1 that burned them because it happened at the top of the plant and the tips, not the new growth which then I would say it was the Peruvian Seabird Guano. I'm literally sick to my stomach when I see them and I did apologize to them and kiss them and hug them to let hem know it will be ok.

Anyways I'll post pics like I said hopefully tomorrow...

Old 07-15-2009, 05:33 AM #45
kushkommander

kushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nice
It happens to the best of us...your grow is still inspiring to say the least

this is why I dont like trying new things im afraid this will happen...

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Business and life coach Tony Robbins has a detailed guide on how we should start our mornings off right. But if motivational incantations, exercise, and Kapalbhati Pranayama yoga breaths are not your style, there’s one tip that all of us can do each morning to make our days better: practicing gratitude. Robbins recommends slowing down your breaths and thinking of three things you are grateful for today, spending about a minute on each thing. They do not have to be big moments of gratitude, they can be as small as enjoying the cool air on your face.

“The reason I picked gratitude is because when you’re grateful you can’t be angry. And when you’re grateful you can’t be fearful,” he explained.
kushkommander is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2009, 09:55 AM #46
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Sorry this has taken a while to update, there has been a number of minor complications. All is well though, I almost though it was a wrap, but don't want to even go into it. Not to mention my computer decided to take a crap and I was forced to erase everything and start over. I lost thousands of pictures, which hurts deep down, but life goes on.

Anyways just trying to be stress free and hopefully my ladies will follow. The burned tips are still bugging me, but the new growth is fine and I know the flowers will still be succulent and plentiful.

I'll try to upload the pics sooner than later, hope you all are loving life!

Until then....Proph.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:27 AM #47
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Ok so it's been quite a while since I updated this. I was contemplating never finishing it but I know there are a lot of people interested in NYCD and I know info and pics help a lot. The last update was about 3 weeks ago so they have grown quite a bit to say the least. And one of my concerns at the time was the yield. Now they are becoming almost too big for the area and my main concern is WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FLOWER? If they start August 1st by October 31st (usually rain by then where I'm at) that's only 92 days. I know that's quite a bit but I've seen plenty of soma strains including NYCD going 100+ days.

I'm @ 37°N 122°W, the San Francisco Bay Area, any input or advice on my situation? I would love for the man himself to chime in, but I'm patiently awaiting your words of wisdom Soma.

Anyways one of the things that had me discouraged to continue this thread was the burn that happened from the product "SAFER 3-in-1" it's an 'organic' insecticide that basically covers all the bases. Well as far as my experience I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. To me it seemed very harsh on new growth especially any build up on the leaf tips. So you've been warned, stick to the neem! The bottle, I believe, was 32oz and at the time the foliar feed I gave them was 34oz and with the size of the plants the 34oz could barely cover them completely, so it's very strong. They have grown and all new growth is fine, but the damage is done. Now I'm going into this a lot but when I show the pictures you'll see it's not that big of a deal. I'm just very strict with my grow regiment and this is the first time in about 5 years that I've burned a plant. Anyways stayed tuned because pics should be coming tomorrow. Actually I have a few pics somewhere around here on mixed memory cards let me try to upload those first then you'll get new ones tomorrow, well hopefully.

ʇǝɥodɹPuʍouʞuU

Old 07-30-2009, 01:21 PM #48
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

July 15th

Ok so bare with me because these may be a little jumbled up because they were taken with two different cameras but I'll get it a little more organized next update.

Without further ado....

This was a Gob9 Plant that I was given by the fantastic people at Good Karma in Clearlake. They were for making up for the three leaved Katatonics that seem to have been a little bit of a mixed up and possibly not Katatonic after all. I still think they are, hopefully, I just think the mom was stress and produced a 3 finger clone that had a quick harden off keeping it stressed. Not sure though.

The genetic make up of this Gob9 is a mystery. I was told it was an oldtimer from humboldt's backyard strain that he had been growing for about twenty years ago and it was crossed over the years so they lineage is a mystery. I was told to expect a multitude of colors a "rainbow" actually. Thus far she seems gorgeous. Smelled like a heavy deep dank on the ride back and that's after a heavy heavy drenching of neem. When I received her she was already flowering just barely. Sidenote something I noticed was her thick pistils, thicker than anything I grow. I've very excited about this new addition.

Gob9

It was a little twirled at the top and it seemed stressed and or burned so this is the before pictures.

After a little bit of clean up and bending....

I've never made plants grow the way I want them, meaning, I always let them grow naturally, but this year I'm super cropping quite a bit. I really enjoy the technique and find many positives that come from it opposed to topping. Anyways...

Off to the side of the plot as I double and triple check for mites....

Since these pictures were taken she has since top by nature blowing back and forth, but seems to be spreading and getting light to many top sites so I'm happy.

ROW #1

Red Dragon

Filler Up

This plant has tons of different colors, she's gorgeous.

Grape Ape

Most definitely "grapey" stinks so good...

This girl is frosting up ever so nicely....

Katatonic

"It has begun"

ʇǝɥodɹPuʍouʞuU

Old 07-30-2009, 01:22 PM #49
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

ROW #2

NYCD #1

Supercropped per advice of Soma

he burn

Blue Dream

Also Supercropped this lovely lady aswell.

Tip burnage

Old 07-30-2009, 01:23 PM #50
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

*Still row #2

NYCD #2

This plant is absolutely beasting!!! I remember taking these pictures a couple weeks ago and having trouble getting the whole plant in frame. I'm thinking this will be the biggest yielder size alone although a little shorter it's bud sites are ridiculous, and that's with no supercroping. I was thinking of supercroping it but if it literally spread anymore it would over take the path way that I need in order to water them. Soma says outdoors the diesel can yield up to 6 lbs. Now I don't think I'll get near that, but I think I may hit the 1 lb. mark, which would be a welcomed first. I was hoping for a half each plant but we'll just have to wait and see.

See new growth is next to perfect

Looking up in the forrest of #2

GRRRRR!!!

She's trying to hold hands with her sister #4, but at the same time scaring me from fear of being able to get around comfortably.

NYCD #3

This one seemed the most Sativa by it's leaf structure, but since veg all have basically evened out, seeming much more uniform than when in seedling stage.

Also supercropped