in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ʍoɹƃ uʍouʞun

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
ʍoɹƃ uʍouʞun Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2009, 12:24 PM #21
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant future
DiscoBiscuit: Yeah I'm lucky, demographically speaking. I have done indoor more than out, but the outdoor is just a whole different experience. And thanks a lot for the rep. I'm starting to understand the system and I appreciate it. And surprisingly I have over 1,000 views on the original thread in Soma's forum and only around 150 here and your the first to give me props so thank you very much. Not that the props matter all that much, but I'm just starting to get how it works, and it's nice that some one takes the time.
Kushkommander: sorry i don't know what that means, rant? no I'm not rant, unless you're talking about ranting, which yeah I drone on sometimes. Thanks for checking in though.

I have some pictures, but I still need to upload them. I do have something though that I forgot in yesterdays' post. The few pics of the males. A couple suffered a little root damage from the pull, but all at this point are doing fine. Actually it has been cut down to two as of early today.

In no particular order here's the three about a week after getting pulled up from the plot.
I think you can see the blueish hue a little more that I was talking about, especially next to the pink wall. Anyways...
Largest but not seemed to be the healthiest

Healthiest 2nd Largest

And the little runt that got culled and culled again...

Close up of the beginning of "balls"

_ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU
UnknownProphet is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2009, 12:42 PM #22
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Great pics. Plants look really healthy and happy!

Good luck!

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2009, 07:45 PM #23
kushkommander

kushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nice
ahhh rant! was someone i know lol I thought it might be you for some odd reason....anyways GREAT thread and your girls look awesome...very healthy and BIG

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Business and life coach Tony Robbins has a detailed guide on how we should start our mornings off right. But if motivational incantations, exercise, and Kapalbhati Pranayama yoga breaths are not your style, there’s one tip that all of us can do each morning to make our days better: practicing gratitude. Robbins recommends slowing down your breaths and thinking of three things you are grateful for today, spending about a minute on each thing. They do not have to be big moments of gratitude, they can be as small as enjoying the cool air on your face.

“The reason I picked gratitude is because when you’re grateful you can’t be angry. And when you’re grateful you can’t be fearful,” he explained.
kushkommander is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2009, 09:17 PM #24
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant future
Really though, thank you all, you have me all flustered over here.

Notice the garden gettting bigger?

First Row:

Red Dragon

How many bars do you have?

Grape Ape

Katatonic

_ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

Old 07-02-2009, 09:20 PM #25
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Second Row:

NYCD #1

Blue Dream

Messy clustered bottom that I trimmed right after this picture

NYCD #2

NYCD #3

I love this horned look that the end of the leaves have...

ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

Old 07-02-2009, 09:30 PM #26
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Row 3:

Katatonic

NYCD #4

NYCD # 5

FIM

OK you're all caught up with the Soma thread, so from here on out I think I'll up date this one and copy to that one because this one seems to get a little more love, and i just love, love.

_ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU_

Old 07-02-2009, 09:32 PM #27
Elemental
ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'VILLE RESIDENT

Elemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really niceElemental is just really nice
Everything is looking PERFECT,good healty OUTDOOR plants!

i want to stay tuned for sure!

Grapevine Seeds - Quality Genetics Through The Grapevine!
Here we go: Bubblegum Projects v.1 -
OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4 -
Next Projects: Bubblegum Projects v.2, OTM Projects v.1

Sour BUBBAGUM: PRE' 98 BUBBA KUSH x OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4

BUBBLE CLOUD: THE WHITE(TRIANGLE) x OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4

https://www.acmed.org/
https://medicalmarijuanaprocon.org/
https://www.seedbay.com/
https://www.bubble-hash.com/
Elemental is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2009, 09:35 PM #28
kushkommander

kushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nice
damn your girls are getting big! I usually use organic sucanat for my sugar boost, never heard of using agave, but I do like agave syrup for my waffles so I will have to try it for my plants

Also I was wondering is this a guerilla grow?

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Business and life coach Tony Robbins has a detailed guide on how we should start our mornings off right. But if motivational incantations, exercise, and Kapalbhati Pranayama yoga breaths are not your style, there’s one tip that all of us can do each morning to make our days better: practicing gratitude. Robbins recommends slowing down your breaths and thinking of three things you are grateful for today, spending about a minute on each thing. They do not have to be big moments of gratitude, they can be as small as enjoying the cool air on your face.

“The reason I picked gratitude is because when you’re grateful you can’t be angry. And when you’re grateful you can’t be fearful,” he explained.
kushkommander is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2009, 09:49 PM #29
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Glad that you could skate through ele. And kushko, I am starting to notice little yellow spots on the grape ape and I think it's due to over doing the agave, so go light. It's the only thing I could figure because whenever I used nutrients I normally go no more than 75% recommended dosage, (even though I used only organic items) it was the only item that was excessive. So the moral: be gentle and add small amounts until you find the dialed in point. I still went out and bought a case of it the other night, I don't believe it was the sweetener's fault, I think it was an over use on my part because for a time I added it to every watering, not much but in session in between flushing it adds up.

Oh yeah and it's somewhat of a guerilla grow, as far as being out in the boonies, but i tend it daily. I actually consider it my form of therapy, if I didn't sit with my girls for an hour a day I'd be a much more stressed person.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:18 PM #30
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

pontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the rough
:smile: ¡uɐɯ poob buıʞoo1

¡sʇ1nsǝɹ puǝ ǝɥʇ ǝǝs oʇ ʇıɐʍ ʇ,uɐɔ ı

¡pǝʇɐpdn sn dǝǝʞ
400w HPS/MH ~AK48~ DWC ScrOG (04/09/06)(First Grow)(HARVESTED)
▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲► ▼◄▲►▼◄
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ
don't be pissed quit playin! hindsight is always 20/20..........change "if only" to "next time" and you're set homie! - USER NAME
pontiac is offline Quote