in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ʍoɹƃ uʍouʞun

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
ʍoɹƃ uʍouʞun Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 04:13 AM #11
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant future
And some randoms.....

Red dragon with red veins

-And these are my back ups for possible males:

*BLUE DREAM (BLUEBERRY X HAZE)

2 *KATATONICS (PURPLE URKLE X CHEESE) these looked a little hurt but the cross had me too intrigured to pass up and they come from a credible source so we'll see...

I also originally took 6 cuts of the red dragon, which at this point I've given most away...

UnknownProphet is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2009, 04:15 AM #12
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant future
First a cup o' Red Dragons getting ready to become clones and momma's for lucky friends

Cup o' Grape Ape

The two staying inside for mothering at a friend's (both female)

The "Left Overs"

Old 07-01-2009, 05:26 AM #13
Greyskull

i like your style

Old 07-01-2009, 06:38 AM #14
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Well, coming from someone who bud's have been some of the most delicious I've seen on IC, I take that as a compliment.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:42 AM #15
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Ok now back outside for the ladies...

First is Red Dragon she's a beast, and I know she's going to be a big yielder, but she suffered a bit of shock from i don't know what. The person who took care of it, I believe had lost love for her as soon as the said party knew it was going into my hands. The soil also had gold flakes in it and he couldn't recall which soil he used although he claimed it to be organic., which I have no reason to not believe. Regardless this big momma from the pictures at this point on lost or is losing it's larger fan leafs. I don't believe it to be normal fan leaf lost either, it's very expedited. She was supercropped as well... Wow...I'm getting a little carried away here smoke some blue dream and blah blah blah..anywho here's pictures....

Now the Grape Ape, she seemed to be fine from transplant, no shock. Although she vegged out into quite a nice little bush, her leaves stayed small and never really flourished like I thought she would outside. Both this and the Red Dragon began early flowering. The Grape Ape has a very sweet fragrant grapey smell even at the point these pictures were being taken.

And the rest of the pictures are of the Diesel's, but I think I may have mixed them up so these are supposed to be before the pics in post #20. Sorry if that's the case.
They seem pretty uniform except for height, but doing this after the fact I can tell you at this point that they are all almost they same height, even a couple that got set out about a week later. Not too much smell except when brushed against or branches rubbed but the smell is definitely more citrus evident on 3 more than others. Any particular thing I should be looking for here? Like a particular pheno besides diesel or red grapefruit? Or grow particulars? C'mon people I know it's been grown by more than one of you.

That's all for now I need to take some more pics I'm going to be running out here pretty soon, and they're growin fast now...

Stay tuned.....

Old 07-01-2009, 06:44 AM #16
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

I've used Sweet with success before but have recently been told by a grower, who i really respect in growing style, that there was some difference in flavor in not a positive way when using the product. They both ran two side by sides and both came up with the same results: that the sweet gives a somewhat generic sweet flavor that doesn't carry through to the ash.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Regardless I immediately looked for other sugar resources, even though I have a monthly molasses regiment I wanted a little something else.

These pictures don't show it, but later when they became a little more structured I did a little experiment....

A Little something I'll let you guys and gals in on is I'm using an Organic Blue Agave extract, the texture is like a thin yellow-tannish syrup and the taste is a little sour and sweet. All it really is the extracted sugars from the plant that makes tequila. I know it sounds kinda crazy but I feel it's given a blueish tint to the fan leafs. I was just testing it on three, but the three I used it on seemed healthiest so I incorporated in into my regular regiment on everything else I had going. Hopefully it was a good move, but it's just a small shot of extra carbs and I've never had to bad luck with boosting sugar levels.

The nutritional facts say that there's nothing but 16g of carbs/ 16g Sugars per 1 tbsp with about 16 servings.

Anybody else use this before, or have any insight you feel like sharing?

SORRY FOR THE ESSAY THAT DAMN BLUE DREAM HAS ME TYPING AWAY AN ESSAY OVER HERE.....

Old 07-02-2009, 05:22 AM #17
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

So this next batch of pictures are from mid June....

At this point I culled out three males from the eight NYCD's I put outside. They'll be flowered at another location and used for a couple breeding project I'm very interested in doing. I can't take pictures at that location so I'm sorry but the last few pics in this particular post will be the only ones of the males from here on out.

Mind you I didn't think I was going outdoor this year, so I was a bit unprepared with a backup situation. I had a limited amount of space as far as vegging indoor and it slipped my mind to ask a friend to start something for me ahead of time. Anyways I found a cut that sounded interesting and another that I've been wanting to grow out. I replaced the males with 2 KATATONIC's (PURPLE URKLE X CHEESE) AND 1 BLUE DREAM.

The RED DRAGON AND GRAPE APE posted above are actually from this same time, I looked it up for sure and it was JUNE 13th. Anyways I need to up load more pics I have more but need them up loaded. I'll try to have them by the next update. Oh a couple more Grape Ape pics I found.

HERE'S THE OTHER PICS...

The KATATONIC's have only three leaflets per leaf, I'm sure I'm saying that wrong but the pictures explain better. I also have to say that at this point( further along than the pictures are ) that the plant's new growth still has only grow three leaved leafs. Kinda weird but well see, a buddy has one mothering depending how well she does inside and out. Here's the lil runt....

These are pics of the BLUE DREAM. I'm LOVING this sexy little lady. She looks very sativa dom and I have always wanted to get my hand on some to grow for my own. Definitely stretching 2X if not more than the Kat's, which were put out at the same time.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:25 AM #18
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

*Also side note this is somewhat of a wind tunnel that they are in front of, so in some of the pictures the leafs look droopy or curled, often times it's the wind*

OK NOW THE DIESEL'S

First the most vigorous female, maybe I should just say largest because this plant has also been bigger but also much more particular to the nutrients that the other smaller plants do fine with. Anyways you never know until the end and maybe some one on here can suggest something if they feel as though they could help.

^^I really like the tall diamond formation that the plants are forming into.

Next, a real beautiful plant to say the least. What once started off as a little mutant seedling has turned into quite the glorious looking girl(s). No type of intervention by my hand made this happen, just a wonderful PHENOmenon of the universe. Anyways...

I love how the leafs look like the are holding hands.

Next the most Sativa dominant looking plant. I Enjoy this plants serrated leaves. It reminds me of the back of a Rambo knife very sharp and distinctive.

Next the two that I put out about a week later which have basically caught up with the rest of the bunch. These two seem the most uniform and similar with a sativa dominant-indica influenced leaf and the tall diamond structure that if given more time would have definitely shot into a tree.

From the start I added an Organic Agave Nectar to just this rows' regiment. It worked so well and I use it on them all now. Have any of you had any experience using this before?

That's all for now enjoy..............

_ʇǝɥdoɹd uʍouʞun

Old 07-02-2009, 05:37 AM #19
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant future
sure wish I could grow in the great outdoors! nice work ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU!

DiscoBiscuit is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2009, 05:58 AM #20
kushkommander

kushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nice
you wouldnt happen to be aka rant! ?

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Business and life coach Tony Robbins has a detailed guide on how we should start our mornings off right. But if motivational incantations, exercise, and Kapalbhati Pranayama yoga breaths are not your style, there’s one tip that all of us can do each morning to make our days better: practicing gratitude. Robbins recommends slowing down your breaths and thinking of three things you are grateful for today, spending about a minute on each thing. They do not have to be big moments of gratitude, they can be as small as enjoying the cool air on your face.

“The reason I picked gratitude is because when you’re grateful you can’t be angry. And when you’re grateful you can’t be fearful,” he explained.
kushkommander is offline Quote