You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > What you do for fun

Thread Title Search
What you do for fun Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2009, 05:33 PM #31
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
hahaha Mary!! If you read her posts ...you would know Dongle's a she but ya some names you cant tell...Dongle rocks the grow, shes an awesome farmer and knows alot...and it looks like she has some hobbies the guys really like!!! hahaha

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is online now Quote

Old 07-06-2009, 05:34 PM #32
iGro4Me
The Hopeful Protagonist

iGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of light
Wink

Yeah Mary.....I'm trespassing

Will the REAL Marywanna do her thing....please

I guess the other part of my post, that I left out, but was implied was that I just so happen to enjoy a good dick-suckin while out in the woods, riding my bike.....

Not at the same time of course....

And don't get any idea's....I'm not that flexible

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808kahumai:
P.S. The glasses are a very important part of giving/receiving a proper facial! I am willing to admit my fetish
~Heal Me~

Quote:
Build, Work, Dream, Create....That IS the American way
iGro4Me is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2009, 05:36 PM #33
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is online now Quote

Old 07-06-2009, 05:39 PM #34
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
right on ladiez I " LUV it when a loud proud woman speaks her mind and struts her stuff....right on.......thank god for women.....my wife is my bff.....

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2009, 05:41 PM #35
Marywanna

Hello Dongel,you sound like my kind of people! Loved that post! A woman that says what she means,and means what she says I am starting to see you Bad Girls really are VERY bad!

Old 07-06-2009, 06:41 PM #36
ka0tik_kreati0n

Im a giver lol but receivings fun too

Old 07-07-2009, 05:46 PM #37
Marywanna

kk,you are very bad !

Old 07-07-2009, 05:53 PM #38
Mr. Burgundy

Mr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really nice
Oh no. nope. Not fallin' for this one again...

Stay Classy!

OG refugee-Soze06
Mr. Burgundy is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2009, 05:57 PM #39
CANNACO-OP
Farmassist

CANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of light
ADDICTED TO ICMAG

Old 07-07-2009, 06:00 PM #40
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
KK, where did you find that picture of me and my girl holding hands?
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote