in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Mmmm Lemon G

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Mmmm Lemon G Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2009, 06:18 PM #1
dubdi3mond

Mmmm Lemon G

Well guys and girls I had to bust open the old stash for an early afternoon snack lol I've got like 10 different types of bud in this jar that everytime i get a new sack I throw a g or 2 into it.

Today a Lemon G bud got picked out and even though it was flat from being in my pocket one time it tasted of the most ungodly lemon pinesol mm ive only taken one hit out of the vape so far and I can still smell and taste it on the back of my tongue

sorry im high already lol but on to the question, does anyone know the lineage of lemon g? I already know its an ohio strain and all that jazz but what is the makeup of it? All i know is the buds I get of it are super fluffy and big, pretty leafy, covered in trichs and the taste is out of this world but ive never been able to find a clone or a seed (not even in a bud!)

Old 12-19-2009, 09:18 PM #2
smurfin'herb
Registered Cannabis User

smurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nice
Just guessing. G-13 (probly airborne cut) x santa marta columbian gold, and then backcrossed back to SM columbian gold. Love potion.

Smurfs turf; 12 lights of Lemon G
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298512

Tips for new growers; Cutting the curve...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=294173

Lets have a Deathstar thread!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....60#post3162660
smurfin'herb is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:00 AM #3
hilljack
And if you feel like singing, sing away... I'm gonna harmonize every word you say

hilljack will become famous soon enoughhilljack will become famous soon enoughhilljack will become famous soon enough

" '...dont,dont,dont....' That is crazy.....You live in prisons you have built for yourselves,calling them 'homes, offices, factories'"
hilljack is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2009, 06:22 PM #4
dubdi3mond

i dont know if it is bull shit or not but I have had both Lemon G and LP and they were very different. similar in taste but bud structure and high are different. like dude said tho maybe diff phenos? idk

Old 12-21-2009, 06:27 PM #5
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Lemon G is G13 X Jordan of the Islands Lemon Skunk.

Love Potion is Reef's strain.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
- Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
- Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- Anne Frank
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2009, 06:28 PM #6
dubdi3mond

thx mr.mustard

Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 PM #7
hilljack
And if you feel like singing, sing away... I'm gonna harmonize every word you say

hilljack will become famous soon enoughhilljack will become famous soon enoughhilljack will become famous soon enough
thanks MMM for the clarification

" '...dont,dont,dont....' That is crazy.....You live in prisons you have built for yourselves,calling them 'homes, offices, factories'"
hilljack is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2009, 01:33 AM #8
ft100

ft100 has a spectacular aura aboutft100 has a spectacular aura aboutft100 has a spectacular aura aboutft100 has a spectacular aura aboutft100 has a spectacular aura about
I thought I had read something about it being a skunk misty cut but believe me I have been wrong before. Would love to someday get this cut as it is my favorite smoke ever. I do have some of this clone mixed with white Russian so maybe I can pull that lemon g out of her. Pic of lemon g above
ft100 is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2009, 01:49 AM #9
buckeye-leaf
cannabis enthusiast

buckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of light
ahhhhh been a while since ive had some lemon g goodness its usually in abundance at hookahville lemon head lemon skittles tastin. i grew the cut out about 9 years ago it grew squat and thick leaved like an afghani my whole house smell of pure skunk
buckeye-leaf is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2009, 06:19 AM #10
dubdi3mond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft100 View Post
I thought I had read something about it being a skunk misty cut but believe me I have been wrong before. Would love to someday get this cut as it is my favorite smoke ever. I do have some of this clone mixed with white Russian so maybe I can pull that lemon g out of her. Pic of lemon g above
that looks like the lemon i get but usually is manicured a little better.

buckeye-leaf lemon heads for sure, those are dead on what it tastes like