Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Any info/grows on Bubblegummer?

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Any info/grows on Bubblegummer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2016, 02:37 AM #61
guanito

guanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the rough
just harvested at day 63
bubblegummer you can harvest at 56 days.

shitty pics from my phone. small pots but big buds. shwazzed it a little. frosty as fuck. underfed this time - turned out great.

F.U.C.K.E.M.
Feisty Underground Cannabis Kultivators Eastcoast Movement
guanito is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:01 AM #62
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Guanito,

Looks beautiful! Hope it was fun to grow!
And we were also wondering if you had any better picture of the plant or of the bud to show us

Cheers,
B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanito View Post
just harvested at day 63
bubblegummer you can harvest at 56 days.

shitty pics from my phone. small pots but big buds. shwazzed it a little. frosty as fuck. underfed this time - turned out great.

View Image

Old 01-03-2017, 01:47 AM #63
guanito

guanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the roughguanito is a jewel in the rough
Hi B,

Unfortunately not. I haven't been putting much energy into these grows lately as it's hard to even get into my cabinet easily. It's in a storage cage type thing. But that's going to change in the Spring when I get rid of a lot of stuff - tagsale time!

I was just going to purchase some more seeds na d specialize in Grapefruit and Bubblegummer - because these seeds never let you down. Hard to neglect a plant more than I do yet look at the results. I have other pics of BG in my gallery. I've grown it for years. I was probably your first customer! I'll get some good pics for you - not to worry.

Thanks for all your hard work!

here's a Bubblegummer grow from 2010 https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=11898

F.U.C.K.E.M.
Feisty Underground Cannabis Kultivators Eastcoast Movement
guanito is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:00 PM #64
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Everything clear, no needs to explain. But beside this, it went smooth I guess

I just checked out the Gallery of the grow you sent and I have to say that it was a great plant and really interesting color too. Anyway I am glad to hear that!
I had a few questions too...
What about the harvest and the effect?

Thanks for your words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanito View Post
Hi B,

Unfortunately not. I haven't been putting much energy into these grows lately as it's hard to even get into my cabinet easily. It's in a storage cage type thing. But that's going to change in the Spring when I get rid of a lot of stuff - tagsale time!

I was just going to purchase some more seeds na d specialize in Grapefruit and Bubblegummer - because these seeds never let you down. Hard to neglect a plant more than I do yet look at the results. I have other pics of BG in my gallery. I've grown it for years. I was probably your first customer! I'll get some good pics for you - not to worry.

Thanks for all your hard work!

here's a Bubblegummer grow from 2010 https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=11898

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Old 08-07-2018, 05:21 AM #65
Yamaha2009fz1n

Yamaha2009fz1n is on a distinguished road
Bubblegummer.

This is my must have strain. Been growing this one for 3 years.
Yamaha2009fz1n is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2018, 05:24 AM #66
Yamaha2009fz1n

I added a few pics of bubblegummer to my album. I don't care for the regular bubblegum. Those 2 strains are very different in appearance and the head buzz is completely different.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:30 AM #67
Yamaha2009fz1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsb3l0w View Post
Not much info on this strain..some say its the same as serious Bubblegum?

True? Looks sound like a great strain, cheap too..

Well any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks ahead of time..
Not the same. I don't care for bubblegum but puff the bubblegummer regularly. One of my favorite daytime smokes. I've got a few pics in my album.

Old 08-07-2018, 02:00 PM #68
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey Yamaha, thanks for joining the thread. I am really happy to hear about your passion for the Bubblegummer, she means a lot to us too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha2009fz1n View Post
This is my must have strain. Been growing this one for 3 years.
Thanks for the feedback , It would be nice to hear your opinion since you have been growing it several times...how could you describe smoke and effect from your point of view?

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha2009fz1n View Post
Not the same. I don't care for bubblegum but puff the bubblegummer regularly. One of my favorite daytime smokes. I've got a few pics in my album.

Old 08-15-2018, 02:10 AM #69
Yamaha2009fz1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddison View Post
Hi
Yes it supposed to be serious bubblegum , ask Djay hes got some info on them & some pics
Im just about to pop some . good luck
Not the same as bubblegummer. I've got a few pictures of bubblegummer and bubblegum Bubblegummer is my fav strain to grow and smoke. Bubblegummer is just a closet filler due to the awesome yields. 👌👌

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2018, 04:16 PM #70
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
For a short time, just when Bubblegummer and Pure AK came out, they were actually called Bubblelicious and AK48 on the Female Seeds website, just like Nirvana's strains.
blackone is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.