Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Any info/grows on Bubblegummer?

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Any info/grows on Bubblegummer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2009, 04:05 AM #11
Wacky Tobacky
Is Back in Action

Wacky Tobacky has a spectacular aura aboutWacky Tobacky has a spectacular aura aboutWacky Tobacky has a spectacular aura about
just got mine the other day.

will be popping these in a month

Old 04-25-2009, 03:47 PM #12
bosswall1
Grow ure own Bud

bosswall1 is on a distinguished road
Started 2 bubblegummer,man they are quite slow growers,i have 5 other strains running with it and they are by far the slowest but they look identical,peace.
bosswall1 is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2009, 07:17 PM #13
Starsb3l0w

Starsb3l0w will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosswall1 View Post
Started 2 bubblegummer,man they are quite slow growers,i have 5 other strains running with it and they are by far the slowest but they look identical,peace.
Im guessing it might make up for speed in the flower department Where it matters most
DISCLAIMER: Posts made/submitted by Starsb3l0w are for entertainment purposes only and are all fictional. No information inquired/given interferes with any type of law due to the fact that they are all fictional and hold no truth.
Starsb3l0w is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2010, 12:30 PM #14
MalakianZ

MalakianZ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsb3l0w View Post
Im guessing it might make up for speed in the flower department Where it matters most
Oh, yes it will!
Got some bubblegummer going on now, only vegged 3 weeks, maybe 20 cm high but bushy though. Put 12/12 13 days ago and they just took off! About 60-65 cm high, and real nice even spread of the sidebranching. Rather thight nodes, and loads of budsites.

Mine became rather hungry the first 10 days of 12/12, 3ml TerraVega and 2ml TerraFlores pr 1.5l water. But soon ill be changing to 4ml Flores 1ml vega, then just go as high as I can before burn on only Flores the last 6 weeks or so.
MalakianZ is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2010, 05:45 AM #15
Cheerful

Cheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of light
Please give us updates! Did you harvest as expected? How's the smoke?

Girl Gardener
Cheerful is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2010, 12:18 PM #16
Krull
Soul Feeder

Krull has disabled reputation
Bubblegummer is just as good as more expensive versions.
Even though is marketed for indoor it performs very well outdoors (but watch for mold cause the colas can be fat, nice yielder!). I find it strong enough to help me sleep but not devastating at all.
The 'gummy' is definitely there in most of the plants.

Hope this helps

Peace

=K

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Krull is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2010, 05:25 AM #17
Cheerful

Cheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you Krull. Sure wish the OP would come back! Doesn't look like he'd mind, so anyone else with info please chime in!

Girl Gardener

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:45 PM #18
BowlFinger

BowlFinger is on a distinguished road
I am interested in this particular stain also.
BowlFinger is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2010, 08:33 PM #19
Starsb3l0w

Starsb3l0w will become famous soon enough
FMS

This is a great strain. 250whps got me great yields (w/ LST help ofcourse)

Stretches during flower, alott..and for those private indoor grows, this one smells A lot! And yes you smell the bubblegum*, but weed is weed. And it has a strong weed oder. Something to consider if you do not have a carbon scrubber.

Smoke is nice, and social. Made me feel very relaxed, but not stoned. More of a chilled out vibe.
DISCLAIMER: Posts made/submitted by Starsb3l0w are for entertainment purposes only and are all fictional. No information inquired/given interferes with any type of law due to the fact that they are all fictional and hold no truth.
Starsb3l0w is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:41 AM #20
Cheerful

Thanks Stars! Glad to read your report...I ordered some of these last night.

BTW... the Boo has restocked on FMS Pure AK, and Iced Grapefruit is there too! I'm gonna revise my order to include both...for once I'm glad my order wasn't immediately filled (I send M.O.'s). Woo Hoo!

Girl Gardener