Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Smoking weed while pregnant?

Thread Title Search
Smoking weed while pregnant? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2009, 04:37 AM #11
ROJO145
Banned

ROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to allROJO145 is a name known to all
We all know you shouldnt do it,baby needs no toxins while developing.But.....we all know someone who does or did and there kid turned out ok!!Hell,mom told me she used to love sniffin gas on a rag when she was preggers with me and I didnt turneded out so bad But I say have some control,help your infant,and abstain.
ROJO145 is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2009, 06:46 AM #12
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Ok well I smoked when I was pregnant....it was 25 yrs ago,not that that matters but it really helped with morning sickness....I also smoked cigs which really pisses me off that I didnt quit those damn things!!...I have years later....its a personal choice on what you feel comfortable with. I agree, any kind of smoke is bad and if I had to do it again I wouldnt smoke anything when preggers but my daughter is happy healthy and very smart. Like I said its a personal choice!

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:00 AM #13
LolaGal

Bobby, you are asking for trouble! Stay out of it. It's none of your business! Refuse to hook em up if it bothers you.

Ever hear of "kill the messenger"? You can't win this one!

Old 04-06-2009, 07:05 AM #14
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
I think the benefit of a few vape rips, at key moments, can far out weigh any negative effects on baby or mother

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:14 AM #15
ReverendRFB

ReverendRFB is on a distinguished road
My wife smoked during the last (third) pregnancy, and not at all during the first two. Our third child is just as bright as the first two, and develops just as quickly. There was a study done by the University of Idaho (USA) that actually proved that nothing was passed from the mother to the fetus through the placenta, allowing the mothers to consume cannabis at their leisure. Studies were performed on actual pregnant college females during all stages of pregnancy.

Anyways... I say its the individual's choice. But I dont think it has any harmful effects personally.
ReverendRFB is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:21 AM #16
LLCoolBud
Bong Jedi

LLCoolBud will become famous soon enoughLLCoolBud will become famous soon enough
I don't think its necessarily harmful but don't force a drug into the babies system before its born so to speak ya know. I hav ea friend whos mom smoked while she was pregnancy and she hast terrible asthma for life, mainly cigarettes tho. I think eating small amounts of weed or vapping it once an awhile could be harmless much like a very small amount of wine or such but remember there's a bun in the oven!!! and what you eat goes into that bun so to speak! lol just my 2 cents.

Bud Report's
AK-48
Unknown"Purple Pot"

.::Proud member of the Autoflower Social Group::.
LLCoolBud is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2009, 07:26 AM #17
GrüneErd

GrüneErd will become famous soon enoughGrüneErd will become famous soon enough
i had always been under the impression that there was nothing wrong with smoking cannabis while pregnant. in fact the sentence "it makes mellow babies" comes to mind, to quote some doctor or scientist or another that i saw on a documentary. can't remember what it's called now.

my mom smoked through her pregnancy with me, granted not like a pothead, but once or twice a day.
no problems here, A student goin through college.

show me scientifically where it is stated and proven that it can and HAS caused negative effects, and i'll surely re-think my stance.
proof of statement=gets people thinking in the right direction.

i'd search it now if i hadn't just got done writing a paper...
peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:29 AM #18
Blunt_69
the keeper of the creeper

Blunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the rough
I watched a news story o it awhile back. some doctors are actually recommending it's use throughout pregnacy..do a search on google.
Blunt_69 is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2009, 07:37 AM #19
TBuds

TBuds is on a distinguished road
I have 5 and the last 2 children my wife smoked every day,,we found very good research on this subject in jamacia ..i have forgotten her name{google}but she did a 20 yr study on how there culture deals with ganja,,it will change you'ur mind about ganja and family. We just googled it.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:37 AM #20
whodair
Banned

whodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to all
pregnant women should surrender all contraband to their spouses/significants. there will be plenty of time for fun once the kid comes out and some of those unsightly added pounds are shed. the spouse needs to use contraband discreetly whenever possible.
whodair is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.