Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > halfbaked all female seeds WW grow

Thread Title Search
halfbaked all female seeds WW grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2005, 02:03 AM #31
halfbaked
Stoner

halfbaked is on a distinguished road
Time for the weekly update. The girls are on their 3rd week of 12/12 and growing well. So far I've seen no male flowers of any type. These are pure female all the way.
I have noticed that they are pretty different, one from the other. one has always been bushier than her sister and seems to be a better producer.
Lets see some pic's.

This is number 1, she started first and is clearly taller and not as bushy as her sister

#2 doing her own thing.

a shot of each main cola.

#2 main cola.

As you can see, these girls are growin Au-natural. no scrog, jog. or mumbo jumbo. yet number 2 is growin her lower buds out so as to produce bigger buds 5 more weeks to go. Can't wait!!!!
half baked is goin to be totaly baked when these girls are done. Huh? What?
checkoutmygrow
halfbaked is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2005, 06:42 AM #32

Looking fantastic, halfbaked! Yep, looks like you're going to be totally baked, bro!

Old 06-26-2005, 10:10 AM #33
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Halfbaked you gotta love it when puberty kicks in. Nice Shots.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2005, 01:04 AM #34
halfbaked
Stoner

Time for the weekly update. First, let me appologise to the folks that posted to my thread. I don't expect a response so I don't check. There fore no response from me.
Any who, the girls are doing well. Still no male flowers of any kind. I have to say that this is the way to go. With a limited amount of space to grow and a wife that barely puts up with this, female seeds are great. Grow two plants and both are female. A no brainer if you ask me. I think from now on I will go this route. Think about it. For a guy like me that grows for personnal use, I would normally grow say 6 plants and hope that at least 3 are female, this way 3 seeds =3 female plants.
Time for pic's. This is week 4 of 12/12.
this is # 1 lookin pretty good.

# 2 lookin good too

#2 main cola

These girls are starting to get a little frost on em already! The camera doesn't do them justice, or maybe it's the photographer.
but they are lookin goooood!!!!!

See ya next week. Hey female seeds what yah think?
checkoutmygrow

Old 06-29-2005, 01:05 AM #35
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

looks pretty damn good from here!!

nice work halfbaked.
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2005, 01:11 AM #36
halfbaked
Stoner

Thanks sleepy. Appreciate the compliment. found this response by accident.
I forgot one picture.
This is of the main cola of # 2

Female seeds! what yah think?
checkoutmygrow

Old 07-02-2005, 07:18 PM #37
WeedTime

WeedTime is on a distinguished road
looks very nice !
WeedTime is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2005, 03:51 AM #38
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Sorry for responding so slow.....My compliments Halfbaked!!

Old 07-25-2005, 06:05 AM #39
a.k.a_Herb

a.k.a_Herb has disabled reputation
Halfbaked, i was looking into these a while ago and since you havent gotten any male flower i'll wait till yours are done to see if i really want to get a pack. Great Grow Thnaks..........Herb

Old 07-25-2005, 06:27 AM #40
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.k.a_Herb
Halfbaked, i was looking into these a while ago and since you havent gotten any male flower i'll wait till yours are done to see if i really want to get a pack. Great Grow Thnaks..........Herb

I'll save you some time Herb. I've been using female seeds for close to a year now with 2 LET ME REPEAT 2 male's in that amout of time. My gallery will show the results. Great job halfbaked, these will swell greatly during the final 2 weeks of flush. I took my last run 63 days from the time they showed sex,not from the time I flipped to 12/12. Have fun with your girls.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote