Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > halfbaked all female seeds WW grow

Thread Title Search
halfbaked all female seeds WW grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2005, 01:03 PM #21
halfbaked
Stoner

halfbaked is on a distinguished road
Okay These were taken today. Shhh the girls are sleeping

The lower branches are coming out on their own to get at the light. These are turning into bushes. Probably will switch to 12/12 next week.
checkoutmygrow
halfbaked is offline Quote

Old 06-02-2005, 02:44 PM #22
glasspackedbowl
Medical Test grower. Inquire within...

glasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the roughglasspackedbowl is a jewel in the rough
Talking

lookin great mine are in the mail hope mine turn out like yours

215/sb420 Compliant Medical patient!
R.I.P. Daltron he has passed away!

glasspackedbowl is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2005, 07:58 AM #23

looks mighty good

Old 06-03-2005, 12:46 PM #24
halfbaked
Stoner

Thank guys, for stopping buy and checking out my grow. Just for that here are some updated pics of the girls.

[

As you can see they are growing well. It's a fairly low maintenence. strain and I've had no real problems growin them. The ladies have been on 12/12 for 2 days now comeing soon to a grow near you Bud shots
checkoutmygrow

Old 06-09-2005, 01:09 AM #25
halfbaked
Stoner

Time for an update. The girls are doing well. They have been on 12/12 for 1 week! Starting to bud pretty good. Just gave them their first bloom ferts yesterday, I used cactus food which is 2,7,7.
Here we go.

Here's a picture of a bush.

Plant # 2 top cola

Plant # 2 is also a bush. Lots of growth sites. should yield pretty well.

What ya think?
checkoutmygrow

Old 06-15-2005, 11:51 PM #26
halfbaked
Stoner

I don't know why I'm bothering to do this, except that I have an agreement with female seeds to do this test grow. there is a lot of lurking and no participation goin on here and that sucks, but here goes any way.

The plants have been on 12/12 for 2 weeks now and growing very well. Starting to get obvious buds growin all over the place and no sign of male flowers at all. It has been a very easy strain to grow and I'm very much looking forward to the finished product so I can try it out.

Here are the pic's.

[url=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/3590000_0304.JPG][

Okay, thats it for now. Enjoy the pic's and go start another hate thread that you can all participate in. Thank you. Thank you very much.
checkoutmygrow

Old 06-16-2005, 12:00 AM #27

looks nice
i have a few female seeds myself in veg. your WW look really goood. The bottm one has such nice structure. it Looks like it would have been a great mama. Can't wait to see them next week

Old 06-16-2005, 01:56 AM #28
hilljack
And if you feel like singing, sing away... I'm gonna harmonize every word you say

hilljack will become famous soon enoughhilljack will become famous soon enoughhilljack will become famous soon enough
looks nice figure ill be picking up a 4 pack b4 too long

" '...dont,dont,dont....' That is crazy.....You live in prisons you have built for yourselves,calling them 'homes, offices, factories'"
hilljack is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2005, 02:45 AM #29
halfbaked
Stoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrawoH
looks nice
i have a few female seeds myself in veg. your WW look really goood. The bottm one has such nice structure. it Looks like it would have been a great mama. Can't wait to see them next week
Thanks for stopping by. I thought the same thing, but I'm too lazy to clone.
I have too much other stuff going on right now. It's funny what a difference between the two plants. Over all I like growing this strain. Hope the smoke is good.
checkoutmygrow

Old 06-16-2005, 03:07 AM #30
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
high halfbaked looking good i also have some beans from female seeds i have grapefruit witch are vegiin as i type and a pac of NLxBB ,i been hearing bad things about the nl xxbb lotsa nanners but i will see when i grow mine .keep it green and growin

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote