Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > halfbaked all female seeds WW grow

Thread Title Search
halfbaked all female seeds WW grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2005, 07:00 PM #11
halfbaked
Stoner

halfbaked is on a distinguished road
Mkay I'm back.
4 guy's go golfing see. their first stop is the club house restaurant. 3 guy's go to the first tee while the forth goes to pay the tab. While they wait for their forth to join them, guy # 1 starts bragging about his son. He say's, My son is a real estate agent and he is so succesfull that he gave a friend of his a million dollar home for free. what are your boy's doing? Guy #2 say's, my son owns his own mercedes dealership, he's so succesfull, he gave a friend a brand new car for free. Guy #3, not to be out done say's, my son is a stock broker and he is so succesfull he gave a friend a million dollar portfolio for free.
Finaly guy #4 joins them and #1 say's, hey we were talking about our sons and how succesfull they are. Whats your boy doing these days? #4 say's, oh my son is gay and a male stripper in a gay night club but it's not so bad I guess. 3 of his boy friends gave him a million dollar house,a new mercedes,and
a million dollar stock portfolio. pow
Why did I come here? oh yeah, White Widow. After suffering a set back in the form of a furry feline. I started 5 more seeds. They have sprouted and are in slightly different stages of growth at this time. 2 are out of the dirt and have their first sets of leaves. 2 came out of the dirt today and are just starting to green up. the 4th looks like it will pop out today. So thats 5 plants in the works. Pictures to follow.
checkoutmygrow
halfbaked is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2005, 07:42 PM #12
halfbaked
Stoner

Mkay here they are in order. Oldest to youngest. Little baby WW.

This is a crowd friendly thread, all comments are appreciated and encouraged
Audience participation required.
checkoutmygrow

Old 04-28-2005, 06:46 AM #13
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbaked
Well Thank you moe. Unfortunately I suffered a set back. I have 3 cats see, and it seems one of those furry ba@#$rds ate the seedlings!!!! I'm so mad I could kill me some cats!! Oh well, have to start from scratch.

Cats Love the weed to man atleast you gotta give them credit for having good taste,hell they hang out with YOU don't they. Live and learn I always say but yes they will attack weed like it's cat nip.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2005, 08:38 PM #14
tokinjoe

tokinjoe will become famous soon enough
I've yet to see a cat that didn't adore MJ. One of mine ate all of my seedlings at 1 week growth. All I had left is stems with no leaves. Go figure.
tokinjoe is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2005, 05:52 PM #15
tokinjoe

tokinjoe will become famous soon enough
How bout an update?
tokinjoe is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2005, 10:59 PM #16
halfbaked
Stoner

Hey everyone. Been off line for a few days. I moved and switched providers so I've been unable to do anything with this machine that suddenly became a very expensive paper weight. The palnts are doing well. I lost three of them due to the move and a mess of problems but I still have 2 ww that are growing like weeds Pictures will be up in a little while.
checkoutmygrow

Old 05-19-2005, 03:23 AM #17
halfbaked
Stoner

First, I'd like to apologise to female seeds for being gone so long and not keeping up a proper grow journal. I will do bettrer from here on.
I transplanted these 2 last week. They each only had a first set of leaves. Now, one week later, this is how much they've grown.
They like a bit of nitrogen now and then. :smile: They are low maintenance though. Ive had few real problems with this strain.
Lets take a look at them now.

They are growing very well for me. I just fed them the other day with a little safers all purpose plant food(4,1,2). I will feed them every 3rd watering from here on and I plan to let them grow 3 more weeks before switching the light cycle.Hope to have large bushes to make up for the begining of this grow.
Ya'll come back now.
checkoutmygrow

Old 05-23-2005, 11:00 PM #18
halfbaked
Stoner

All right, time for an update. The 2 girls are doing very well. Growing nicely.
I have noticed that they like to eat at this stage. I have grown for several years and I've grown several different strains but this is my first time growin WW. Usually I just let them have the ferts that are in the soil for the first 3 weeks. This time I've had to start feeding them early. Not a problem, just an observation. I will be feeding them again tommorow. As I said at the begining of this thread they are getting safers all purpose plant food with fish emulsion. The ratio is 4,1,2 and I'm giving them a 1/4 tsp in a gallon of water. This will be the 2nd feeding,last time being last week or 2 waterings ago.
Hope the pics load. nope, no permission to upload. maybe tommorow?
checkoutmygrow

Old 05-28-2005, 12:35 AM #19
halfbaked
Stoner

Well the plants are doing very well. Growin bigger everyday. Too bad I can't
post any pic's!!!!
I have to say that this is a very smelly strain. It's stinkin up the room big time even though they are still relatively small. Hopefully in the next few days we can get this picture problem fixed.
checkoutmygrow

Old 05-28-2005, 01:46 PM #20
halfbaked
Stoner

Pictures work!!! Here are some pic's from the beggining of the week.

As you can see they are growing well
checkoutmygrow