Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Northern Lights

Thread Title Search
Northern Lights Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2005, 12:41 AM #31

Good show DoubleCheeba. Too bad about the bulb trouble..

I had some too, fan broke down and the plant took some damage from the heat, but it's not too bad

As you can see a lil bit of yellow around the leafs here and there, the buds are healthy tho. She's s trooper

Old 09-03-2005, 03:17 AM #32

Hiya all!
Just a few pics to update since I haven't in awhile. They'll be getting the chop soon, and I'll be moving the clones in to do it again SCROG style. One pheno stands out as a keeper, with another I may keep to fill in gaps. I've got plenty clones to choose from. They cloned very well, I might add with 100% survival on all clones taken. Phenomenal odds for me. Sample buds have been nice, all were quick dried though.
Enjoy!

Old 09-03-2005, 07:31 PM #33

Looking good as heck man! Very nice job.
I'ma be chopping mine today. After about 8 weeks of 12/12, they are starting to turn, but coulda gone another week or so.
I'll be uploading some pictures when the sun sets and i'll start chopping

Old 09-04-2005, 10:04 AM #34

Thx Badticket!
Well, I chopped one last night. The yield was small, but I place that solely on my underfeeding. I really didn't want to fuck this one up since F went to the trouble of sending me some free seeds to test for everybody. The next round of clones are doing excellently and will be fed more appropriately. Sample buds (while quickdried) have been very nice. Anyway, I had quite a few popcorn buds so I made up a little *Thai* stick to hopefully keep for the new year.

Old 09-04-2005, 03:39 PM #35

some pics from the chop session. Chopped, like i said before, a bit too early but i cant help it. Got some ppl coming over and the plants were way too smelly and big to hide.

Did good in the hydro i made for her. The soil plants kinda yielded low, but this was proly due to my rookie approach to soil growing. I'm getting it, but very slowly

Anyways
I'm very happy with em, thanks female seeds for this affordable comfort.
Next time i'll be growing yer Grapefruit

Old 09-09-2005, 09:42 AM #36
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
very nice job guys.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2005, 06:57 AM #37
sbhydro1

sbhydro1 is on a distinguished road
How about a smoke report? I'm interested in the indoor strains by Femaleseeds nl - both grow reports and the results; germination/females, days of flower, potency, taste etc.

Your buds looked good -- nuggets
sbhydro1 is offline Quote

Old 09-26-2005, 02:51 PM #38

Well atleast the NL is pretty much like the description..
Stoner weed with a earthy lil' bit hashy taste. Medium yield, germination & females = 100%

My NLs went from 10 to 21 days of veg and some 8 weeks of flower, coulda done 9, maybe even 10.
But if u ask me, it's good after the 8 weeks too

Last edited by BadTicket; 09-28-2005 at 07:18 PM..

Old 09-30-2005, 08:03 PM #39

Check out Cheebas report on OG

https://www.overgrow.com/strainguide/...ht/1978/#g1978

Good one Cheeba