Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Northern Lights

Thread Title Search
Northern Lights Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2005, 08:14 PM #11

Well, all are not out of harms way, but things are looking pretty good for them. Three are doing well, with one having some premature yellowing of the cotyledons(sp?) but otherwise recovering well. One Northern Light has been growing extremely slowly and a friend asked how long I was going to give it before killing it. I told him when it decides it's time to go. Otherwise, I'm going to give it a little TLC as it may be turn out to be the MVP. Also in the pic are two leftover AK48 beans that were popped at the same time. The Northern Lights are in the growbags.

Old 06-05-2005, 09:00 PM #12
halfbaked
Stoner

halfbaked is on a distinguished road
Hey cheeba, Finally got a round to it I see. Just kidding! A round to it=around to it get it? Any who The little ones are looking good dude. If you look at my thread I had trouble getting started too.
Goog luck with those babies man.
checkoutmygrow
halfbaked is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2005, 04:56 AM #13

Well here we are at two weeks. The straggler ended up straggling out. Three nice looking ladies. The one that looks like it's been chewed on is actually a mutated leaf which you may be able to see a little better in the closeup.

Old 06-23-2005, 07:22 AM #14

3 Weeks

Three week update and things are going rosey. They're exactly seven days older than the last set of pics. Growth has picked up a little. They've been getting Canna Coco A/B nutes, silicone, a little Liquid Karma, and just recently I gave them their first shot of Cannazyme. They seem to be liking it.
Beginning to get a little stinky even at this very young age, a sign of good things?

Old 06-23-2005, 11:36 PM #15
halfbaked
Stoner

halfbaked is on a distinguished road
Those are lookin real nice cheeba. My white widows started smellin up the place early too. Hope you get a good harvest man.
checkoutmygrow
halfbaked is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2005, 07:01 AM #16

Thanx Halfbaked!

Well here we are at Week 4 or more precisely the 30th day or so. Branching on two of them has taken off like wildflowers. They have about two more weeks before going into flowering. I've been trying to keep them compact and they haven't gotten any wild hairs as far as stretching so these are turning out to be allaround goodies so far.

Old 06-30-2005, 07:38 AM #17
cooked cook
bake at 420 until nicely toasted

cooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nice
Real nice healthy lookin plants there, cheeba
You're clearly treatin em nice!
Should be fun in flower.
cook

Old 07-07-2005, 09:37 AM #18

Thanx cookedcook!
Here we are at week 5. They're in their final pots and they're loving all the foot room. Getting kind of stinky in there! Nice thick huge fan leaves which help cool things down in this extremely hot weather. Couple solo shots, then group shot, then finally a shot of them and the AK48's.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:35 PM #19

Looking good and healthy!
I just put my Female NLz to 12/12 today.
Hoping to get some sweet buds and a camera so i can take some pics and share em too.
Ey Cheeba if u get there before me, let's see a smoke report on this strain

Old 07-17-2005, 08:12 PM #20

Thanx alot badticket! Hope to see pics of yours soon.

As you can see, I've laid hands on them and applied some serious LST to them since the last set of pictures. I've got them as bushy as I want them so I flipped them over to flower. Now's when the fun starts!