Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Hermie-phobia

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Hermie-phobia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2007, 07:51 PM #31
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Yo GMT, I asked the same from MOD as he made his cinnamon haze with fem seeds cinnamon. Shipperke, that dr. Mengele ass mofo told me that it's the same as asking if a test tube baby should be allowed to breed. I do not concur.

I remember MOD sayin the results were the same as with regular seeds tho.

Here's the topic -> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=35377

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2007, 07:57 PM #32
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobik
Right,use regular seeds and go for your hermie-free and trouble free best pheno clone. Just take your favourite cutting and develop a mother plant: nobody needs crap female seeds!
U'r the same scumbag who told peeps not to complain about their non-germing 160bux sensi seeds, because the breeders do this for us even when facing jail time if busted? Hard to pick a pheno if the seeds dont even germ, you dumbass, nobody needs yer crap!

Old 08-20-2007, 09:37 PM #33
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Hey BT, nice one thanks, to me it's more like asking if you want your Dad to be a man or a woman, but we all have our own tastes.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2007, 11:41 PM #34
groactor

groactor is on a distinguished road
Smile

quote:Yeah thats right plant ya unfemmed seeds then wait till they show sex and mature so like 3-6 weeks of veg then take cuttings and and grow them till they are ready to flower say another 3 weeks of veg then flower them for say 7-9weeks+ so in that time a person with female seeds could of had 1 grow out the way and another on the go ....

Well you can start seedlings from regular seeds on a12/12 flowering period and sex as soon as two-three weeks than, get rid of the males and put the girls in veg for three extra weeks and flower on for eight weeks. Who needs bloody female seeds? Gobik is right: get cuttings out of your best pheno! Hey Bad ticket, what’s yo’ problem, hermie phobia? No need to insult people nor being aggressive.

Peace and Ganja

Last edited by groactor; 08-21-2007 at 11:56 PM..
groactor is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2007, 11:51 AM #35
zenaj

zenaj is on a distinguished road
nobody is forcing enyone to buy female.

hermie come whit regular seeds to!

i will buy FS seeds,couse i have my reasons
zenaj is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2007, 12:50 PM #36
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

Quote:
Originally Posted by groactor
Hey Bad ticket, what’s yo’ problem, hermie phobia? No need to insult people nor being aggressive.

Peace and Ganja
Look at his previous posts..
He's just a troll, trolls are not ppl -> No harm done

*edit*
Yea i know i been kinda aggressive on the posting lately but it's all these trolls and rookies getting to me. Wish we could have our old peacefull IC of '05 back. Sorry if i offended anyone but the trolls

Last edited by BadTicket; 08-22-2007 at 01:10 PM..

Old 08-22-2007, 02:55 PM #37
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Dont ya wish that some people would use their regular nics when raising contrvertial subjects. Not only would it give more weight to what they are saying, but we would know who is here to just stir stuff up. Instead we get a load of new nics that last about 20 posts, and then they create a new one. All the time probably chatting in the chat room with their "good" nic. Although chat is a pretty good crowd, so prob not in there, more likely the tokers den.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2007, 02:22 PM #38
sahima

sahima is on a distinguished road
I had only great results, some nanners during flowering never was a real problem. Even when the conditions at the growroom were far from ideal, the plants grew fine. My last grapefruit grow was at a steady temp 30-35 C and again not even a nanner!!!
I am growing FMS 3 years now, 18 seeds planted, 100% germination and all female...
sahima is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2007, 12:32 PM #39
West-Siperian m

West-Siperian m is on a distinguished road
I`ve grown from fem. seeds only since-02. Now have 2 regular tho, in closet with ICE ladies.
I`ve had only 2 hermies(DPs Mazar) from + 50 plants.

My point..
This lady was sowed before Christmas-06. Lost a battle for space to other ICE, were removed from Aquasystem with coco at the end of January. Placed under little lights until were put on my window sill at the end of March. Moved to balcony around Eastern. 5-6 weeks ago she moved to my closet under 400w HPS...

From top..

From under the skirt..

From aside..

Over nine months of stress now and no balls whatsoever...

If u can`t grow, don´t blame seeds!!!

Last edited by West-Siperian m; 09-23-2007 at 01:14 PM..
West-Siperian m is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2011, 12:10 AM #40
werni711

werni711 is on a distinguished road
Tired of searching for nanners !

Before I ordered my seeds, I read a growreport from a guy who had around 100 nanners on his Skunk Specials.

- sosotrans, posting#12:https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=149037
(enjoy the budpics)

I couldnt understand why he kept bitchin about those nanners, especially when his harvest was fkn mindblowing gigantic !
- so I ordered the seeds from FS in Amsterdam immediately

After three nanner-inspections I`ve gotten the chance to enjoy this interesting and valuable experience too...

After the first two inspections I started to feel safe and secure, but only 6 days later I discovered 54 nanners on 8 of my 16 Skunk-Specials and 3 on one of my C99s.
The other 7 Skunks stayed clean.

Every plant-check took me 2 hours to move the 27 pots in and out again - quite tiresome...believe my words !

If I get one of those nice harvests of monstercolas myself, then the sun is hopefully going to shine again.

One thing for sure - I will never again grow FS-Seeds without a bottle of Dutch Master Reverse nearby!!!!
werni711 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.