Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Hermie-phobia

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Hermie-phobia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2005, 06:32 AM #11
tokinjoe

tokinjoe will become famous soon enough
You heard it...Straight from the MAN....
tokinjoe is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2005, 08:34 PM #12
drgreenthumb

drgreenthumb is on a distinguished road
Wink

im trying to stop it getting in me man

ive grown grapefruit and had no problems....just quality smoke! :smile:

Now growing nevxjack and grapefruit, 4 weeks in to flower and no hermie's so all good for now.......however a certain BIG name seed bank in dam that DONT do female seeds nearly turned me hermiephobic when they gave me a lengthy email stating why they dont and why i shouldnt use any i nearly shat my pants!! lol

dont worry tho - ive been cured by femaleseeds.nl - im pro female seeds once again!
drgreenthumb is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2005, 12:37 AM #13
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Lucky you Dr Greenthumb.......you almost got infected with hermiphobia.....!

What a coincidence, a few weeks ago we heard a ''rumor'' about a certain BIG name seedbank, who seems to be in BIG trouble, because the sales don't cover their BIG costs anymore (you never know for sure with rumors) ............so they had the excellent idea of spreading some hermiphobia instead of improving their own seeds......

Prossibly regular seedbanks on the point of going broke could be a major cause of hermiphobia.....which doesn't help their own customers.......

Who cares in the end........the majority of growers will be cured from hermiphobia sooner or later, anyway!!!

Old 05-23-2005, 12:56 AM #14
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Let's cure hermiphobia!!!.............Wha t a shame we can't do freebees anymore

Old 05-23-2005, 02:23 PM #15
drgreenthumb

drgreenthumb is on a distinguished road
Dear Mr Bean - where there is a can't there is a can :wink: :smile:

Im not suprised that certain BIG named seed banks are going broke - after all who can really afford the silly prices they charge (150euros for 15 jack herer seeds! ) not me for sure!
drgreenthumb is offline Quote

Old 06-01-2005, 02:41 AM #16
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
im not hasving a diog and just interested FS, but why cant you do freebies anymore???
ayway...i just wanna say that i think i will have to try some of your seeds....a four pack to start with i think... Graperuit???

Old 06-01-2005, 12:34 PM #17
Female Seeds
Vendor

GF is the perfect cure for hermiephobia

Old 06-05-2005, 07:05 AM #18

speaking of hermie phobia, ive got it due to a pack of feminised snow white from nirvana i grew a few years ago. fucken seeds everywhere, pulled every male flower i saw but couldnt keep up. thanks to parinoia im forced to downsize my garden from a growroom to a grow closet (renting a house blows donkey balls) so i am now about to try your super skunk, as i am only going to have room for 4 plants do you recomend topping ss, or letting the main bud grow....hieght is not a issue, ive got 5.5 ft of vertical space, i just need to know the best way for max yield of ss.

thanks
dr.

Old 06-05-2005, 09:01 PM #19
Female Seeds
Vendor

For a maximum yield with the Skunk Special, it's best to veg them 3 weeks, prune the top-shoot and veg them for 1-2 weeks more, then flip them on 12/12 for 8 weeks(check for first male flowers on the stem, after 2 weeks of 12/12) .
This cure can cure you from hermie phobia.

Old 06-09-2005, 05:50 PM #20
phatpockets

phatpockets is on a distinguished road
OK NOW THERE HASNT BEEN VERRY MANY PEEPS HERE TO CONTEST TO THE FEMALE SEED SUCCESS .. ALL OF MY FEMALE SEEDS WENT HERMI AND THEY WERE FROM FEMALESEEDS .. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE GYPME IS AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SEED SCAMS .. REMEMBER 2003 WITH THE MONGOOSE SEED SCAM EVEN WHEN I TRIED TO CORRECT THE SITUATION GYPME SAID BASICLY FUCK ME U CANT BLAME IT ON HIM ITS YOUR GAME THERE JUST THE PLAYERS .. WHEN YA CONFRONT HE GIVES YA SHIT LIKE YER DIRT .. AND I DONT LIKE IT .. BE CAREFUL WITH FEMALE SEEDS EVERYONE .. IF I NO GYPME HE WILL DELETE THIS POST .. THERES A BUNCH OF GOOD BREEDERS OUT THERE THAT WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM AND FOR GOOD REASON ..

SMITHSUTTON .. YEH U NO ME
phatpockets is offline Quote