Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Testing? Reporting? Reviewing?

Thread Title Search
Testing? Reporting? Reviewing? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2005, 05:00 PM #11
Gamera
Life in the Air Age

Gamera will become famous soon enoughGamera will become famous soon enough
Big Mike-those were Zeppelin lyrics. Don't forget "tang" and "b.o.". or the scent of a bologna slurpie.
G

Old 04-02-2005, 06:31 AM #12
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
yes... all of them big.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mike
Just out of curiosity Zep, you wrote all the definitions? or did you c&p them from other sources? im guessing Webster's wasn't used?
nice job!

g'day everyone..
Thanks Willie, kind words ~

bo... lmao Gamera !

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2005, 11:57 AM #13
Tolteca Empire
"Chia Pet" Factory Rep

Tolteca Empire has disabled reputation
*waves HIGH!* Very well done! But do have to agree with Gamera... plenty of herb smells of Body Odor. And as I have recently learned... Bologna Slurpie (as Gamera named it)... or rotting Spam... is a taste/smell that can be found in some stuff.

Now if somebody can explain what the "sandalwood taste" is.... *shrugs* have yet to figure out what on earth that one is. *waves bye* Akiko
"when first she sprouted, Mother kissed her with golden rays. When thirsty, she drank from the sweet waters of Rio Azul.... and when she spread her seed, she gave birth to a new, Tolteca Empire." Akiko Sativa
Tolteca Empire is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2005, 12:18 PM #14
HawaiianGrown
Pakaloha

HawaiianGrown will become famous soon enoughHawaiianGrown will become famous soon enough
Bonham Rules

Aloha Zep Dude,

Wine snobs never had it so good!

don't forget -- Amnonia (aka Oaxacan): that stinky dirt-weed mexican smell you swore you gave up smoking in the seventies.

You goin to the Cup?
HawaiianGrown is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2005, 12:18 PM #15
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
hi there T E

good to see you drop by

ahh yes sandlewood.... thanks, I added it and put it under wood too

isn't that like a spicy woody scent? much like ceder but more pepper like? :wink:

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."

Old 04-02-2005, 12:23 PM #16
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

I have my trip set for August H G.... hopefully, I am able to be there for the 3rd annual 420 Cup :wink:

Old 04-02-2005, 12:29 PM #17
HawaiianGrown
Pakaloha

HawaiianGrown will become famous soon enoughHawaiianGrown will become famous soon enough
come on out to Hawaii instead

Hey Zepp,

Amsterdam in the Summer is the definition of clusterfuck.

Come on out to Paradise and you can have an underground, harvest-fest/pilgramage anytime of year.

Where do people in Hawaii go on vacation (besides Vegas)? Amsterdam.

Old 04-02-2005, 12:34 PM #18
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

wow... folks from Hawaii would go to.... that is a thought I'll be pondering for some time, I can see lol...

holy moly.... no need to ask me twice :smile:

Old 04-02-2005, 12:41 PM #19
HawaiianGrown
Pakaloha

Holy Moly is right

Yeah Zepp,

I've been thinking since we've been pretty liberal out here in the far West coast, and most of my colleagues are all legal growers also, why not invite our friends from Amsterdam, Vancouver, Down Under and All Over over here for some sort of great Land-Race Genetics expo/swap and hoe-down.

why can't you come to the cup?

Old 04-02-2005, 12:46 PM #20
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

Ahhhhhhhww....

at the moment HG, I be in the middle of 2 big projects I can't drop for more than a day and the ol' passport needs to be renewed.... other than that I'd love to be with ya'll !! :wink: