What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

THC123

Veteran
well i am now drying the first harvest in a drying tent , so this year they should dry evenly and fast enough(talkin bout 2 weeks instead of months and months) and i will give curing another go.

For the gg2 check the udg website

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
No i am afraid not , i still got some beans of golden leaf and i hope to be able to make extra beans with them

THC123

Veteran
img27578954482.jpg

img27628938790.jpg

img27588897064.jpg

here some guerillia grown manitoba meds , smells very nice pungent complex tasty rotten fruity sweet souer lol it's all in there

img27505652726.jpg
[/img]

img27515670499.jpg

img27475710029.jpg

img27485722462.jpg

here some almost dry lowryder 2 pics from the greenhouse

She has been in my drying tent for 1 week now. She is already good to vape but she needs to get drier to conserve.

Anywho she smells very fruity hazey and sweet and tastes like fruit and sugar just delicious mmmmmmm

the effect is also pretty strong , i let her go very long

next year i wanna fill my greenhouse with LR2

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Show us some of that Frisian!!

Here ya go
img32965105252.jpg

img32635645034.jpg

img32645659931.jpg

img32715763853.jpg
img32735810912.jpg

the light purple frisian from guerillia , this one has a good effect , a very good mold resistance and some very very compact nugs

i am trying to cure again. just took this one out of the freezer and now it is in a glass jar. I will let the glass jar open for a few days and when the outside of the bud is crispy i will close the jar.

img32695737742.jpg

img32655674794.jpg

green frisian from guerillia , has a nice uplifting sativa effect. this bud here however came from a ziplock baggy that i left close a bit too long so now i took the weed out of the bag to let it become drier

this particular bud doesn't have the uplifting effect

img32685724698.jpg

another frisian , this one is good before bed

img32545632198.jpg

guerillia gold from the GH , is still in drying nets One half is sweet and evenly dry , the other half is moist in the middle dry on the outside and has a greenish taste.

I don't know if it is because of the pheno , the light pollution or the fact that i harvested her late , but her effect up to now doesn't satisfy me. The ones i harvested from guerillia where much better and stronger effect wise , but also harvested a bit earlier.

Anywho i can't judge untill she is totally dry

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Nou ik zou volgend jaar zeker wat zaad willen aanmaken van die canadese soorten die wil ik wel elk jaar buiten op guerillia.

Wat lowryder 2 in me kas , zeg die auti hazen , zij die al 100% auto?

een frisian bij een vriend en op guerillia frisian en deense soorten als ik ze kan krijgen

Voor de rest wordt het binnen , heb geen tijd meer om een maand te knippen:fsu:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
THC123 said:
Here ya go
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 110KB.
img32965105252.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 283KB.
img32635645034.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 271KB.
img32645659931.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 310KB.
img32715763853.jpg
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 208KB.
img32735810912.jpg

Nice THC123 :):)

Het ziet er echt goed uit. Goede rook mijn vriend :cool:

P :rasta:

THC123

Veteran
Hahaha thx , didn't know you spoke dutch.

I treied reading danski but it is all gibberish for me

Here some gg picsfrom the GH

img33218595254.jpg

img33208570413.jpg

img33198559792.jpg

img33168543321.jpg

and here a popcorn Nederzaad 2007 bud
img33138520476.jpg

img33128505918.jpg

THC123

Veteran
Well , hehehe it has happened again

i tried curing the gueillia frisian(luckily onlyh the content of a small baggy( approx 10 grams)

We are 3 days later now , i don't smell a moldy or hay smell , but the herb itself doesn't really smell anymore. It is smooth to vape but there is little taste and little effect.

i am so glad i didn't ^put the whole frisian in a jar.

I'll just keep practising that bloody curing goddammit!

THC123

Veteran
Forum member dubite came to my casa so i could sample his super skunk adn hash and he could taste a few of my goodies

here is dubite's super skunk

img33473301120.jpg

It has been cured for 10 days if i remember correclty

anywho it vapes very smoothly(yes with vaping you also notice if something is smooth or not)

The effect is a good high with also a bit of a stone. It clouds my thoughts a lot , confusion hehehehe

Smell is like one frisian dew pheno

Or better said the FD smells like the SS

It can be seen and tasted that the buds have been grown with love , they are at a perfect moisture level

img33442020633.jpg

Here some bubble hash dubite gave me

I tasted a pinch in a pipe and it already was noticable I will taste it later this evening with a friend of mine This looks so good i have to share it with someone

img33351911691.jpg

Here a mix of bubble from the and micron bags also given to me by dubite , haven't tried it yet , will do it later

img33361924874.jpg

A power plant nug that i accidentally "stole" from a buddy of mine I had a trainwreck of mine growing there and when taking the trainwreck branches off the lines , it seems i took a wrong branch

Instead of trainwreck it was power plant

I have grown power plant 3 times , in total 15 plants. And i never have smelled this smell or seen this pheno.

It looks good and all but it smells like a generic white strain and not at all like power plant. I also smelled this fresh on the plant and i couldn't recognize power plant in it. This cut also finishes in 8-9 weeks.

I am sure it will do the job even though it is not my beloved power plant.

I have to wait a bit to try it , the stem still totally bends

img33452030585.jpg

img33462047572.jpg

img33371938464.jpg

img33381951805.jpg

Here the trainwreck i harvested .Yield was pretty low , only 18 grams. She only got water and shit nothing fancy , she also stood on the sides cuz my buddy put his own plants direclty under the light.

So i am glad i could even put one there. I grew it in plagron royalty mix.

I tried vaping it with dubite , but it was still too fresh , gonna dry it a bit longer. Taste + effect weren't quite there yet.

But she sure looks nice and has a foul stench

img33432008528.jpg

a pure power plant nug from my greenhouse from the year 2008. I havent smoked / vaped this one in 5 months. I really like the taste and effect. Also the mazar 's stone was a surprise. As if it became better in the freezer.

Last edited:

dubite

Really like this one! Think the problem with it is again drying...Think it can be still saved. :joint:
picture.php

Had 3 hits of this one.. Taste is not yet there but noticeable stone :abduct:
picture.php

Had fun today and hope to see you once again soon ;)

THC123

Veteran
yeah that frisian from my garden sucks donkeyballs , i told you.

It is very mediocre nothing more nothing less. The other frisians are nice though , will let you taste em next time.

But i have reached my break even point today i couldn't taste anything more sooo wasted.

Btw i and a friends are smoking your blonde bubble and it§ is real good. That small bit is half finished and we are nice and stoned.

good job!

THC123

Veteran
thx guys

yeah i even felt baked today , the day after our meeting.

I went to holland to buy me ironing bags today. I also made a pitstop in the black widow coffeeshop.

This is the shop where i will never ever buy weed again. I got rotten weed 3 times here. But i still buy their hash sometimes. They are located just at the edge of the city so i can enter and leave quick.

img33496795214.jpg

img33486783124.jpg

img33506755682.jpg

Above you see from top to bottom :
kings hassan hash , tbisla hash and polm super , oh no wait the second is polm super , the third is tbisla

They cost me 12 10 and 9 euros per gram. They are all nice and very flexiuble

I am tasting the tbisla
now , it is ok has nice smell and very very nice texture.

But i must say the buble you see on the pics above , even though it doesn't look as "beautiful" , tastes a lot smoother(doesn't make me cough) and gives a way way way better effect.

The first hash makes me cough a lot , will try the others later today

THC123

Veteran
i just dont understand why the hash that i bought is so bad. They all 3 taste pretty bad and don't give such a good effect.

Bummer , i paid 31 euros for that