Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > THC 's what am i smoking thread

Thread Title Search
THC 's what am i smoking thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2009, 11:05 PM #31
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
Dry box is the way to go, pretty easy to build and saves a lot of headaches. Man that Nederzaad looks amazing, I can tell you had it put away out of the light, bet it's some smooth stuff.

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal's
~2007~ ~2008~ ~2009~ ~2010~

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che
~O.G.A~ Bud Thread ~O.G.A~ Test Thread

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA
Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED
Black Ra1n is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2009, 07:47 PM #32
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
yeah too bad it's finished now:(

I am now drying 1/3 of the sweet afghani delicious from the greenhouse in the drybox

It's from sweet seeds female and is black domina/black domina

The smell is very strong and very sweet

The nugs are rock hard.

The effect is also good , it gives a decent stone , i would have wanted her to go another week but i was hav ing too much mold.

THC123 is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2009, 09:11 PM #33
dread

dread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nice
oooh yeah,tasted it 2,delicious herb,THC
grtz
Dread

Old 03-10-2009, 09:56 PM #34
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
Smoking some buds now of the nederzaad 2005*2006 nr 2 , the one with the sative like buds.

I harvested half of her 15 november and the rest the end of november/beginning of december(cuz of light pollution)

The part i harvested later has a better taste , effect and look.

I was afraid i would have too much mold. But i only lost a few buds on the enitre plant.

i wish i had harvested all of her 2 weeks later , ah well

First time i harvested winter weed. She is nowhere near as potent or tasty as the Nederzaad 2005*2006 i had last year.

I covered the greenhouse from the streetlights that year and it was harvested 5 november perfectly ripe , instead of 25 november-3 december.

It was friggin snowing and freeezing outside and had only small gas heater in greenhouse.

She does the job , but it is not the Nederzaad 2005*2006 that i know and love.

Also cuz this was the last plant , i didn't cut her as good as i normally do and there are still a little leaves left on the buds here and there . So before smoking i have to ^pick the buds clean.

THC123 is offline Quote

Old 03-10-2009, 10:10 PM #35
dread

dread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nice
o

this is what i&i 'm tokin' right now,radjasthan india sativa , seeds donated to me by THC123
gives herbal tasting smoke,tastes sweet on lips & tongue afterwards
very clear high,lots of activity iff i&i toke this herb
green grtz
starting to become a sativah belivah

Old 03-14-2009, 03:22 AM #36
THC123

yeah it's a nice plant that indian sativa , small buds , but special.

Nederzaad 2006(CITRAL X GREEN DRAGON) grown in the greenhouse , harvested 15 november.

Very sweet smell with a hint of citral. Very nice herb.

Just cut the buds of the branches. gonna give them a little extra dry and then they go into the freezer.
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2009, 03:38 AM #37
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Nice

P :smile:

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2009, 05:41 AM #38
RooR HeaD
RooR HeaD

RooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura about
Looking good thc i like alot of your pics very clear and very well manacured just the way i like good to know others take care of trimmin as much as i do it seems some peps dont as much as us but hey its all preference right. but hey man i was wondering what your grow setups r like? cause u seem like u got a pretty good system going for ya.
RooR HeaD is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2009, 02:52 PM #39
THC123

Thx dudes

I normally clean them even better than this , but i had too much too cut this year I just hate smoking leaves.

Well this year(or better siad last year , 2008) i had 10 plants in my greenhouse in 50 liter pots and a few plants outdoors..

You should check out my topic in the greenhouse section.

Many fellow growers also say that i am exaggerated with cutting the leaves , nobody i know except our deceased member asanoha , cut his buds like that
So i got a greenhouse a torin fan which blows in 500 kubic meters of air an hour in my 124 kubic meter GH.

I then have 2 oscillating fans and a gas heater for the cold temps in fall.

As a lamp i use the BIG 100000 WATT HPS , known as the sun

Indoors i use a homebox xl 120 square centimeters and 200 cm high. with a 600 Watt , a fan to suck air out and a smaller one to blow fresh air in and then an oscillating fan.

For the rest i use organic soil mixes and only add liquid nutes when it is needed and maximum once a week.

But my first indoor grow didn't went well cuz of the bloody spider mites.
So indoor grow number 2 is about to start in a few months

I just have top buy plant vitality plus from BAC.

It seems this REALLY works against mites , it is not poisonous , and u can spray it on the soil to kill the eggs.

So this kills of all stages of spider mites , it has helped man y fellow growers to get finally rid of them.

We will see , only time will tell if i have won this battle
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2009, 02:49 AM #40
THC123

I froze the Nederzaad 2006 yesterday.

I have had a bit of a setback with this one and learned a new lesson.

I had my drybox in my bedroom. I have 4 settings on the fan in the drybox. .

During the day i put it on 4. When i go to bed i put it on 2.

So what happened was that after 2 days of drying , the weed was PERFECT, strong smooth and tasty. But it was 2 o clock at night when they where at this point. I didn't feel like preparing the freezer baggies and freezing everything cuz that would have took me more than an hour.

So i went to bed , put the fan on setting 2 and the next day i woke up and in the afternoon i noticed the weed had become a little less dry and it tasted harsh.

Of course i didn't think of the fact that when i sleep in my room the humidity goes up about 10-15%.

So after that i let the weed dry one more afternoon on setting 4 but it became too dry. What a shame of such a tasty and strong herb :(

Anywho i froze it now , it could very well be that after a month it is super tasty again , it happened a few times before. I really have a feeling that weed cures in the freezer , with this i mean improves in taste .

Anywho enough rambling i have just put the Nederzaad 2007 in the drybox it is citral X green dragon X california orange bud.

I have moved the drybox to a room where i don't sleep so it will always be on setting 4 , this way one night of drying will be enough.

This is a very sweet herb with a good effect. It is also a beautiful herb. It doesn't seem that way on the pics , but the buds are very compact and hard.

Here are a few pics , i harvested her 5-10 november 2008 and has been drying in the attich ever since.

v

Beautiful buds , can't wait to try her indoors under hps
THC123 is offline Quote