What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgooey

slipdefeu

After it left the mini greenhouse ;)
xcuse my sad english i'm french :biggrin:
But an other strain shows some trichs too, i remember that i've took some clones from plants at 6days of 12/12 :whistling:

They are at day 36 atm

:tiphat:

Dakine

Veteran
About how long has she been flowering for? That rotten meat smell always mellowed out for me. It was never rancid tho.. So did u already harvest her?

Dakine

Veteran
I think he meant that it's been a week since he took the clone out from the rooting dome?

Dakine

Veteran
eh Slip lets see some recent flowering pics of your girls bro!

Dank now that looks like some dank.. How do you think she yeilded? Also did that rotten meat smell cool down a little bit?

Dankwolf

Smell before chop went to a minty/musty/fruity/skunky combined smell makes me a bit quezy my wife had to step away during triming and she has never done that yet . yeild sucked but plant was sickly and mistreated for months .

Dakine

Veteran
Lol I just looked at the cheese photos again bro and I can't decide on what you think is a poor yield. How much was the weight?

Dankwolf

Afgooye is still drying but if i were to guess i would say yeild was about 5 to 6 oz a sq meter. and cheese quake is not cut down yet . i think the afgooey could have produced 12 to 16 oz a sq meter if completly healthy.

justiceman

Veteran
Afgooey is one of my favorites to be honest. I was able to score a pack of seeds from Strain Hunters. I'm not sure when I'm going to pop them but damn it I want to soon! Gotta finish my current run first though.

One of the better bag appeals. Tight dark sugar coated. Smells multi faceted wood smell, fruit smells and meaty like a slim jim. Great structure short squat, great for cab grow , party cup or scog. Almost looks like cookies on the stem but cookies is hard to mistake. would be fun running both of them tho I feel AFgy will yield more flower. A dream to clip, holds up well on the machine. 75 days-80 I know it sucks but thems the breaks. Medicinaly;good for back, neck, deep sleeps! Early like 60days great recreational type high....if your into that sorta thing. The s1s are worth popping and trading I found....

I grew afgooey for some years with most grows being accidental due to poor clone record keeping the damn strain ended up in like 3 runs it wasn't supposed to. My cut was frosty as could be. The yield was decent but the buds came out too fluffy for my liking at least in my environment. It would have been a great hash strain I always felt.