Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Afgooey

Thread Title Search
Afgooey Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2009, 07:18 AM #31
FoCo(No.Co)
Barned

FoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by OjoRojo420 View Post
That is some DENSE bud my friend...

Even if not text book Afgooey it remains clear it is a superb Indica example.

I mean, try to keep them nugs from molding at the end... Nice Nice Dank Smoke.

Cheers!
Move to Colorado, you'll never have to worry about mold again. Rh is 20% all the time!

Afgooey is my favorite strain. The cut that resides in my area smells very distinct, like black tea and grapefruit. I love it so much its the perfect medicine for me... I have some now and I am a very happy guy.
FoCo(No.Co) is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 12:51 AM #32
yardclippings

yardclippings is on a distinguished road
looks yummy
yardclippings is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2010, 06:47 AM #33
rambone

rambone has a spectacular aura aboutrambone has a spectacular aura aboutrambone has a spectacular aura aboutrambone has a spectacular aura aboutrambone has a spectacular aura about
looks like some one-hitter for sure
rambone is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2010, 09:36 AM #34
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
affgooy is bomb. heres some uh my last indo harvest...

-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:36 AM #35
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Damn!! that looks like some sticky icky..

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2010, 05:23 AM #37
ripvanstinkle

ripvanstinkle is on a distinguished road
Some of you guys are really doing a nice job with this cut! I love afgooey, the way it takes over the garden in flower like a beast! Love the way she is frosted by 3 weeks in.
This shit is definitely some sticky icky icky!

BTW what kind of ppms do you guys feed this girl throughout flower? I have yet to dial her in like G.F.
ripvanstinkle is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:57 AM #38
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune View Post
that looks like "The norcal Goo" cut I have.

descriptions is right on too. Dank with fruit, gold colored, never breaks..... just bends as it's so gooey.
thats what I was gonna say. looks like a strain called goo that i used to get all the time from like 2005-2008

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 06:46 AM #39
SkyHighatrist

SkyHighatrist will become famous soon enoughSkyHighatrist will become famous soon enough
Couple shots of the clone that came to me as afgooey, smelled like sausage or something savory

7weeks flower

SkyHighatrist is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:11 AM #40
northstate
IC Mag Supporter

northstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the rough
Very sparkly! This cut does nice outside and has a light tropical type smell, pineapple sausage? Proper stacking. WoootWooot
northstate is offline Quote