You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Red goes Ace

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Red goes Ace Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2019, 12:15 PM #261
orfeas

orfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to behold
ditto

orfeas
orfeas is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:08 PM #262
BombBudPuffa

BombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud of
Beautiful plants red!

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away
BombBudPuffa is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 04:42 PM #263
red23

red23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Hey red!
Do you want to finish outside or just for extra veg light?
If it is the latter,consider pests...
If you want to finish outdoor,keep in mind that ascending photoperiod will not let the sativas finish,might have a chance with kc though.
If you wanna go outside these are not the plants to do it imo.Some clones of them though...
Syd semi outdoors.A thought up for discussion
I can open and,shut window panels at my will,simulating photoperiod, plus extra light.Have to such spots I can do that with.
Windows have netting to keep away flying objects

If you and O. find it too risky,I scrap the thought
red23 is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 04:48 PM #264
orfeas

orfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by red23 View Post
Syd semi outdoors.A thought for up for discussion
I can open and,shut window panels at my will,simulating photoperiod, plus extra light.Have to such spots I can do that with.
Windows have netting to keep away flying objects
If you and O. find it too risky,I scrap the thought
Oye Red, damn nice thought, mang! Jeopardy comes along invisible creatures that can go through that screen hehehe.... but if there's no vegetation in the vicinity I wouldn't get me knickers in a twist

orfeas

Old 01-22-2019, 05:26 PM #265
red23

red23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by orfeas View Post
Oye Red, damn nice thought, mang! Jeopardy comes along invisible creatures that can go through that screen hehehe.... but if there's no vegetation in the vicinity I wouldn't get me knickers in a twist

orfeas
Ok
Indoors ,they stay, and,I'll try and restrain my self from practising my fresh all night air, technique
More chances me loosing an eyebrow there
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9520.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	483061 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9521.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	483062
red23 is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 05:30 PM #266
red23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombBudPuffa View Post
Beautiful plants red!
Just scrapped, assisted,my plans to transfer them outdoors
I'll do my best to keep them beautiful B.
Thanks
red23 is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 05:54 PM #267
red23

Quote:
Just scrapped, assisted,my plans to transfer them outdoors
I'll do my best to keep them beautiful B.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9524.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	483064
red23 is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 06:24 PM #268
red23

Quote:
Hey red!
Do you want to finish outside or just for extra veg light?
If it is the latter,consider pests...
If you want to finish outdoor,keep in mind that ascending photoperiod will not let the sativas finish,might have a chance with kc though.
If you wanna go outside these are not the plants to do it imo.Some clones of them though...
Syd every time you see me sidetracking with thoughts, just mention pests
red23 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:20 PM #269
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant future
Quote:
Syd every time you see my sidetracking with thoughts, just mention pests
Sure thing bro !After my last infestation I think I have a constant itch everywhere
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 06:12 AM #270
red23

Quote:
Sure thing bro !After my last infestation I think I have a constant itch everywhere
red23 is offline Quote