Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2019, 05:07 PM #4531
JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to behold
Both from the same clone, both were transplanted the same day during week 2 of flowering, and I used the wrong soil mix (with to much N) for the 54l. The plant in the small pot is not fatter, she only has stopped stretching at least 1 week earlier. But has the tightest nodes I have ever had on this strain.

But the other one looks like she will get frostier and branches are much more stronger.

The next one I will try the Nitrogen rich soil, in a 21l or 25l pot.

JohnnyChicago is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:06 PM #4532
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Mallard View Post
Makes me smile to hear that maha kala ,
i wish you could try the pure laos aswell ...

A lot of older folks here say mango haze is the closest thing they had to what they used to toke in the days past ,
reminds them a lot of the old gear they say ....
yeah I would love to try it, but the plants would not like it here Im sure.. great hybrid. I know you will make laos x z99 hybrid, another jewel from your garden... sweet and fruity again

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:24 PM #4533
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
zamal /malawi x durban /5HZa ....made by friend , think its as wide as she is high

Mullumbimbymadness /thai 78 /black lime x Timberwolf .....test run these produced some frosty specimens .
(aka lime madness )

lime madness x Timberwolf ....( pre grown to check quality )

Last edited by beanz; 01-21-2019 at 08:57 PM..
beanz is offline Quote

26 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:59 AM #4534
red23

red23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to all
Greek Highland Landrace Sativa

Quote:
Originally Posted by red23 View Post
7 weeks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9454.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	482979 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9455.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	482980 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9411.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	482982
red23 is online now Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:08 PM #4535
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of

Betty fam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:35 AM #4536
Baggins

Baggins will become famous soon enoughBaggins will become famous soon enough
Nanan Bouclou by Southern Star Seeds, 9 weeks old 12/12 from seed:

Baggins is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:25 AM #4537
Baggins

A close up of another Nanan Bouclou for anyone interested. Same age:

This is the first time I've grown anything like this, just amazing how much size they put on during stretch.
Baggins is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:31 AM #4538
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggins View Post
A close up of another Nanan Bouclou for anyone interested. Same age:

View Image

This is the first time I've grown anything like this, just amazing how much size they put on during stretch.

They look like they would greatly appreciate a 11on 13 of schedule . just my two cents . any way nice girls

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 06:53 AM #4539
Baggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
They look like they would greatly appreciate a 11on 13 of schedule . just my two cents . any way nice girls
I've read a bit about an 11/13 schedule for Sativas and I probably will give it a crack with some clones in the future. But at the moment there's Afghans in the room too

In your experience does a shorter day schedule change the quality or just speed them up a bit?
Baggins is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:05 AM #4540
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggins View Post
I've read a bit about an 11/13 schedule for Sativas and I probably will give it a crack with some clones in the future. But at the moment there's Afghans in the room too

In your experience does a shorter day schedule change the quality or just speed them up a bit?
Speed it up and can up the quality mainly for sativas . I ran 11/13 for years even with afghan dom plants. The only time I would say not to run 11/13 is with kushy strain s like Hindu kush . it takes a week + off flowing in most cases . it can affect yield on some strains (5-10 % lose at most ) . but you save a week and yield more bud not leaf . it equals out if you do the math.. It helps stretchy birch stay sqaut .

I also noticed the longer dark period had stronger terps . I think due to less heat burning vulnerable terps,off . just a theory no real science . all from back before it was cool. And legal .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Last edited by Dankwolf; 01-23-2019 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Dankwolf is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.