Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Tex ass winter grow.

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Tex ass winter grow. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2018, 09:51 PM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Tex ass winter grow.

Texass winter grow. This is just an experiment to see what happens. Pictures of bag seed plant fem clone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181122_151623.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	478154
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 08:45 AM #2
ganjaloveru

ganjaloveru will become famous soon enough
Ass? Maybe some crap...
ganjaloveru is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:45 AM #3
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
LOL I was just being funny by I calling Texas Texass. Because I would be growing huge trees if it was legal to grow here. Texas sucks ass legally for outdoor cannabis growers. Plus I live in a suburb and For fear of getting busted I have to be a indoor closet grower. I would get a greenhouse but in order to get a nice one that cost a lot of money.

Old 11-27-2018, 11:28 AM #4
ganjaloveru

I from other part of the world. And really not understend writing like this. Maybe in Texas it is funny, but here anyway not so.

Anyway good luck with your grow.

Old 11-27-2018, 04:03 PM #5
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
LOL I was just being funny by I calling Texas Texass. Because I would be growing huge trees if it was legal to grow here. Texas sucks ass legally for outdoor cannabis growers. Plus I live in a suburb and For fear of getting busted I have to be a indoor closet grower. I would get a greenhouse but in order to get a nice one that cost a lot of money.
There's still a lot of Cannabis growers in Texas.

If I ever buy a house there, guess I'll try & get one with a basement.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 10:46 PM #6
#1cheesebuds

I wasn't saying you can't grow outside in texas cuz ive done it many times, but when it comes to the end of the growing season my backyard would smell like a Colorado pot farm and it made me nervous until after I harvested. I was just saying you have to be extremely careful or have a greenhouse. Mostly because of the smell of the plant and the flowers. I could smell it a block away.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:21 PM #7
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
There's still a lot of Cannabis growers in Texas.

If I ever buy a house there, guess I'll try & get one with a basement.
Good luck with that. Not that many basements in TX...

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2018, 01:11 AM #8
#1cheesebuds

Not much to update atm. As soon as the soil drys out again ill feed some grow food.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20181212_170117.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	479524

Old 01-22-2019, 08:11 AM #9
#1cheesebuds

Update on these ladies. They r alive but not the healthiest plants but good for suriving the cold. Don't if i should feed bloom or grow fertilizer.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190121_135344.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	232.7 KB
ID:	482997 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190121_135259.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	482998 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190121_135221.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	482999

Old 01-22-2019, 12:07 PM #10
ganjaloveru

Not fast growing. I think every time this plant is smaller.