Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > new coco grower multi strain

Thread Title Search
new coco grower multi strain Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2019, 02:39 AM #41
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Lookin good
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:41 PM #42
MagusMan

thanks bro

Old 01-17-2019, 11:42 PM #43
MagusMan

Sup Icmag i was wondering when i could start feeding every day
i need too feed the plant bottom left higher feed because its very pale
here is a pic they are on ec1.3 and i am getting slight tip burn so do i feed ec1.2 now temps 24c humity 53%
also i want to veg the plants until the 4 just about fill the whole tent these were topped at node 5
i am getting an aeroponic cloner this week so i can take cuts
thanks for looking

Last edited by MagusMan; 01-18-2019 at 01:05 AM..

Old 01-19-2019, 08:17 PM #44
MagusMan

i have bought a new Aero cloner too take clones this week.i have 48watts of t5 too light it.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2019, 05:49 PM #45
MagusMan

Hey Icmag i need some help i topped at the 5th node and the two tops are about 3ins long
should i top them again so side branches catch up sorry for noob question i have never done it before

Last edited by MagusMan; 01-28-2019 at 02:59 AM..

Old 01-21-2019, 06:28 PM #46
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
I personally wouldn't worry about it. If you're trying to keep the canopy even, try low stress training the two tops.

Old 01-21-2019, 07:13 PM #47
MagusMan

hey justsometomatoes i was trying to get lots of tops try and up the chance of a better
yield lst is tying branches down yes

Old 01-22-2019, 07:53 AM #48
its.always.420

its.always.420 is on a distinguished road
Nice roots! Good Job!!

Old 01-22-2019, 11:14 AM #49
JustSumTomatoes

Every time you top the plants you temporarily stunt the growth while the plant catches up. In the long run you end up with more side branches because you have more than one stalk for them to grow from, not to mention more colas. Every time you top though, the colas will be slightly smaller than the one(s) you had before topping. Most plants max out around 2 or 3 toppings so it makes no sense to do more than that. So the trade off is you have to spend more time in veg and get smaller colas but yield more in the end.

Yes, LST is tying the branches down without breaking them to train the plant to grow horizontally. If you're looking to increase your yield, this technique will help you do that. SCROG is a variation of LST where you use a screen or net instead of just tying the plant down to get an even canopy.

Last edited by JustSumTomatoes; 01-22-2019 at 11:28 AM..

Old 01-22-2019, 07:16 PM #50
MagusMan

Update

here is an update pic of plants today they were fed ec1.3 on the 21st
of jan. and today they were light ish so i fed em again ec1.3 ph5.8
they got 1.6lt each i am getting into this
here is the pic thanks everyone another thing how much do i take off the bottom of plant befor flowering.

Last edited by MagusMan; 01-23-2019 at 03:23 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.